Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightingale for Governor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our guy for California was Tom McClintock, Tom Campbell may be the choice now (not too familiar with him though).

Whatever... she won't win so it doesn't matter.

Comment

..or Pampered Chef! Anyone with a smidgen, a microscopic iota of intelligence can see right thru her. My Gawd, the "I'm a moooootttthhhheeerrr" act was reminiscent of Chris Crocker, and was always her fall-back speech when actual facts eluded her. What she is good at is mean-spirited manipulation to the cost of the entire movement, creating havoc and little gangs of internet bullies. Her ego is gargantuan. She annoyed the crap out of me from the first with her unprofessional bawling and braying and fawning over Ted Hayes like some syphocant. And forget about free speech. You think her way or else! Yeah, that's what we need in Sacramento.

I'll pass and work for McClintock. Someone with ethics who doesn't play stupid ass games with people fighting against the 12.8 Billion we're spending on illegals.

Further, yeah, she may gleen contributions from the ignorant and get rich doing it. EXACTLY what she accuses Gilchrist of doing. EXACTLY. With absolutely none of the ethics or professionalism OR the name.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
        I don't recall a great deal of contributions rolling in from any of her previous solicitations at SOS, nor other outside events. True she does have a talent for soft-soaping folks, but her rewards were usually limited to devotion as opposed to cash
        Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
        Yeah, and that was one of her large mistakes. It always limited what SOS could do, however, as a matter of necessity, candidates always have their hands stuck out, and in my estimation, Chelene should be good at getting donations from individuals. Not from large corporations or PAC's, but from exactly the types of folks you see commonly turn out at protests in So Cal and CCIR meetings.
        Here is something I wanted to clear up. During my period in management at SOS, I tried to get Joe Turner to respond to requests about raising funds for SOS. Only once did he give a go ahead, and by the time he did it was a missed opportunity. It could have been that he just didn't trust any of us, or that money rolling in may have actually been a bigger problem than a help for him.
        Now with that said, even outside of SOS, on other projects of her own, Chelene was not able to obtain a donation stream or even a spurt. The competition is intense out there for that, and especially now that incomes for donors have been seriously threatened if not curtailed.

Comment

After reading this threads comments: the discussion has to do with:
          Voters that....(choice)
          1. Voters for the candidate platform
          2. Voters that vote against other candidates platforms.

As a voter that tried voting 3rd party many years ago, and then having to accept the winner (Not my candidate). I will never vote for choice #2.

Voting should be a positive action for citizen, not a default one by a citizen. I know too many people in secure the borders now events that proudly boast that they have NOT voted in any election for decades since getting out of the military. Those people seem to be really confllicted and bitter. I will not be that kind of a voter. I maybe be a 'boy scount' but that dynamic works better 99% of the time to make things better, more than the alternative cynical jaded unethical view others may take.

Voting is too important to leave to the people of ACORN !
          DISCLAIMER:
          No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
          "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
            After reading this threads comments: the discussion has to do with:
            Voters that....(choice)
            1. Voters for the candidate platform
            2. Voters that vote against other candidates platforms.

As a voter that tried voting 3rd party many years ago, and then having to accept the winner (Not my candidate). I will never vote for choice #2.

Voting should be a positive action for citizen, not a default one by a citizen. I know too many people in secure the borders now events that proudly boast that they have NOT voted in any election for decades since getting out of the military. Those people seem to be really confllicted and bitter. I will not be that kind of a voter. I maybe be a 'boy scount' but that dynamic works better 99% of the time to make things better, more than the alternative cynical jaded unethical view others may take.

Voting is too important to leave to the people of ACORN !
            Now that I can easily agree on.

Comment

`````````````````````````````````````````
              Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:15 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Originally posted by sandinator
                AG,
                When doing fund raising I never waited for Joe's approval, I just forged ahead and every time he was happy as a little girl once the $$$ came in.
                I was asking for official reciepts to give donors for their tax deductible donations.

Comment

``````````````````````````````````
                  Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:15 PM. Reason: `

Comment

```````````````````````````````````````
                    Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:14 PM. Reason: `

Comment

link

````````````````````````````````
                      Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:14 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Originally posted by sandinator
                        Okay, well that is different and sort of does sound like Joseph in his halfway of doing things at times.
                        Thinking back, it may have been that Chelene was the one I asked to talk to him. I don't actually remember if I emailed or called him directly about that or not now. I know I offered a few times to do it to one or the other. Now she did say to take the donations box I made for the billboard with me to the fair event, but it didn't sound to me like he ever responded that it was ok. I know she said they spoke about it once, and that he supposedly told her that I should collect the money on my own, and then take out what I needed to operate the trailer and I guess send the rest in, but I refused her on that. I don't like operating the money issue on that loose of a basis. I wanted the official seal of approval, so it was either him or her that was the bottleneck

Comment

``````````````````````````````
                          Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:13 PM. Reason: `

Comment

I never did care for the operating procedures at SOS as it pertained to the basic structure of the org. That alone may have been our weakest link.

Comment

``````````````````````````````````
                              Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:12 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Getting back to Nightingale for Governor,
                                I see that either she has hitched her campaign to the anchor baby initiative, or vise versa

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎