`````````````````````````````
            Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:24 PM. Reason: `

Comment

```````````````````````````````
              Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:24 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                Yup, sour grapes.
                Well, let's just say it was. Does that negate the facts too?

Kjl, I am fed up with the wacko's on both sides siezing the stage on immigration matters in my country. I am sick to death of my hard work being twisted into someone else's devious plan for personal gain. Some of these big mouths that have gravitated to the front line of the immigration debate are presuming to represent me, and my wishes. Further, the press then annoints some of them as spokesholes for the lot of us and that gets distributed through a vast network of generally read and all too often trusted as fact sources. Then, guess what happens? The same press then knock those representatives down with all of their own crazy statements, shady history, and doublespeaking idiotic answers to questions. Those people representing the movement are going to turn people away from the issue. Then, instead of enforcement reform, we're going to get comprehensive reform that we all hate so much. I don't want Gheen representing me, I don't want Jeff Schwilk speaking for me, I don't want John McCain representing me, nor do I want Jim Gilchrist representing me, and yes, I don't want Chelene Nightingale representing me in this regard.
                Is it too much to ask that we find saner sounding, less ludicrous, and more responsive frontpersons to our representatives?

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                  Well, let's just say it was. Does that negate the facts too?

Kjl, I am fed up with the wacko's on both sides siezing the stage on immigration matters in my country. I am sick to death of my hard work being twisted into someone else's devious plan for personal gain. Some of these big mouths that have gravitated to the front line of the immigration debate are presuming to represent me, and my wishes. Further, the press then annoints some of them as spokesholes for the lot of us and that gets distributed through a vast network of generally read and all too often trusted as fact sources. Then, guess what happens? The same press then knock those representatives down with all of their own crazy statements, shady history, and doublespeaking idiotic answers to questions. Those people representing the movement are going to turn people away from the issue. Then, instead of enforcement reform, we're going to get comprehensive reform that we all hate so much. I don't want Gheen representing me, I don't want Jeff Schwilk speaking for me, I don't want John McCain representing me, nor do I want Jim Gilchrist representing me, and yes, I don't want Chelene Nightingale representing me in this regard.
                  Is it too much to ask that we find saner sounding, less ludicrous, and more responsive frontpersons to our representatives?
                  Now that I can understand. But who would you want? And don't say someone you know wouldn't run or couldn't run.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                    Now that I can understand. But who would you want? And don't say someone you know wouldn't run or couldn't run.
                    Right now we have a deterrent that would keep many good statesmen from running. Who is capable of sewing together the financial system, and who among those would want to step into that alligator infested swamp? Any candidate that has strong financial background unfortunately also has their roots in the same garden that favors illegals, mexico, and cheap labor. So I am still looking and hoping. The other issue is we need someone that will stand up to the Washington lobby, for they are a big problem for California. Unfortunately for us, the best candidate has already left the state to represent some of us in Congress. I have written to him for advice on who might be our best hope. I would encourage others to do the same.

Comment

I guess we'll see when her campaign donation statements start rolling in. I've already said it: If her being the Constitution Party's choice for the office doesn't turn people away from third parties, it's going to take Lucifer himself to do so.

Do not underestimate Chelene. She is very socially adroit on certain occasions and often says just the right thing to people. She can generate a good deal of charm. It is well within the realm of possibility that she could wind up with a reasonable campaign war chest composed of small donations from lots of working class folks. I've seen her make people feel good about themselves in many different settings.

Were I her, I'd go spread my message in the Inland Empire and San Joaquin Valley. That's where the citizens she'll appeal to will be. In truth, she stands to financially succeed with many of the same types of folks as Jim Gilchrist has.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
                        Do not underestimate Chelene. She is very socially adroit on certain occasions and often says just the right thing to people. She can generate a good deal of charm. It is well within the realm of possibility that she could wind up with a reasonable campaign war chest composed of small donations from lots of working class folks. I've seen her make people feel good about themselves in many different settings.

Were I her, I'd go spread my message in the Inland Empire and San Joaquin Valley. That's where the citizens she'll appeal to will be. In truth, she stands to financially succeed with many of the same types of folks as Jim Gilchrist has.
                        I don't recall a great deal of contributions rolling in from any of her previous solicitations at SOS, nor other outside events. True she does have a talent for soft-soaping folks, but her rewards were usually limited to devotion as opposed to cash

Comment

``````````````````````````````````
                          Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:22 PM. Reason: `

Comment

I don't recall a great deal of contributions rolling in from any of her previous solicitations at SOS, nor other outside events. True she does have a talent for soft-soaping folks, but her rewards were usually limited to devotion as opposed to cash
                            Yeah, and that was one of her large mistakes. It always limited what SOS could do, however, as a matter of necessity, candidates always have their hands stuck out, and in my estimation, Chelene should be good at getting donations from individuals. Not from large corporations or PAC's, but from exactly the types of folks you see commonly turn out at protests in So Cal and CCIR meetings.

Y'know, when all is said and done, Chelene might ultimately wind up in sales. She can sell and it's a gift. So far, she's been selling herself, but when the line runs out for her in this little subculture she occupies, I can certinaly envision her opening a small business. Do you think folks really wouldn't buy beauty or investment products from her? She is far from an untalented individual.

Originally posted by sandinator
                            Chelene is not "socially adroit", socially adrift is more like it. She thinks she can fool people but she didn't fool me nor many others, not for one second and once she was "in control" at SOS I knew it was over.
                            You're mistaken. I've seen her navigate/maneuver seamlessly among folks of disparate incomes, educations, socio-political orientations, and even get these people to cooperate for limited purposes and periods of time. The fact that she was the one who wound up organizing the majority of the better attended SOS events did not happen by accident.

She has a nose or flair for interaction and social skills that I would pay considerable money to acquire, if possible. It would be worth millions to me. And the thing is, Sandi, you don't have to fool everybody to be successful. In fact, most wildly successful individuals in the political arena, who lack genuine vision, only "fool" a large minority.

Don't kid yourself, she can raise money if needed.

One man, one opinion. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Comment

`````````````````````````````
                              Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:22 PM. Reason: `

Comment

````````````````````````````
                                Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:21 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎