No announcement yet.

Stop Internet Lynchings of Activists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
    It is strictly forbidden to use the PM or email portion of the forum to harass another registrant. If anyone is receiving unwanted pm's or email and feel they are abusive, please let us know.
    (Hey Adms, where are you? You can clear this up by doing a IP search on the posts in question. It's a no-brainer, if you wish to stop this matter. I am sure everyone would like Adms to look into who's posting from what IP addresses ASAP. To not to do that, only keeps the crap going when you can easily remedy the question.)

Now who's stiring the 'crap' around here with threads? Not I. Others are....
    When is calmly asking a question of another poster here 'harassment' when they publicly harrass me on the forums?

And please. Where were you when I quoted Rule No 3 awhile back when I was 'harrassed' twice on two different threads by the same member? .
    It seems some people here want to enforce the rules against only certain people who are attempting to clearing up snarky facts. And it's interesting the people who are badge heavy quoting TOS rule in threads here are the ones who have the most practice on another org against others.
    I will defend myself as is my right.
    (We're still waiting to hear from 'kjl' publicly or though PM's. I wonder why?
    Maybe because 'kjl' is realy a vindictive SOS staffer moonlighting here to collect more dirt to use against more victims to make kissy points with Chelene. They have done that before. They are good at that and do it all day long.)
    PS. I can clear this up. I will happily send cc'd of those PMs for your inspection. But then such PM's aren't too private anymore are they.
    PPS.....I saw whole threads sent to me that indicated jalira (heather)was banned ( she stopped posting for a long time, possibly a year.) along with her boyfriend 'GSRAmerica' (Jeremy). 'Jean' posted numerous times that she had no transpo from her area in Filmore CA. it was known by all there. She had to ask for a seat in other's cars to get to events. If she got a car recently and you rode with her, so what. Nice try. That's not what we're talking about. She and others know these facts.
    Funny, selective discussions by others to give the impression that they know what they are talking about when they don't. Don't pee on my leg and say it's raining. I know the facts. That about clears this up for me. Moving on...

BTW: It's the 40th anniversary of the Moon landing today. Hurray for the USA!
    DISCLAIMER:
    No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
    "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboycode
      (Hey Adms, where are you? You can clear this up by doing a IP search on the posts in question. It's a no-brainer, if you wish to stop this matter. I am sure everyone would like Adms to look into who's posting from what IP addresses ASAP. To not to do that, only keeps the crap going when you can easily remedy the question.)!
      Pay attention here:

We don't care who is posting from what IP. We only care that the registrants follow the rules and generally come here for the reasons specified in the welcome thread.

Maybe because 'kjl' is realy a vindictive SOS staffer moonlighting here to collect more dirt to use against more victims to make kissy points with Chelene. They have done that before. They are good at that and do it all day long.)
      If another registrant doesn't want to reply to your questions, whether they be public or not, they don't have too. And if someone keeps pressing them to do so in public or otherwise, that is considered harassing. If you're worried that someone is reading and copying your posts to give to Chelene, you are definately posting on the wrong forum. Personally I don't care who copies or reads anything I write on here, let alone Chelene or anyone acting in her stead. I doubt anyone else here cares either.
      PS. I can clear this up. I will happily send cc'd of those PMs for your inspection. But then such PM's aren't too private anymore are they.
      PPS.....I saw whole threads sent to me that indicated jalira (heather)was banned ( she stopped posting for a long time, possibly a year.) along with her boyfriend 'GSRAmerica' (Jeremy). 'Jean' posted numerous times that she had no transpo from her area in Filmore CA. it was known by all there. She had to ask for a seat in other's cars to get to events. If she got a car recently and you rode with her, so what. Nice try. That's not what we're talking about. She and others know these facts.
      No, we don't want copies of pm's unless you are the one making a complaint of harassment via the PM system. and I've already stated that we don't have the ability to look at them unbeknownst to the sender, recipient, or anyone for that matter.
      Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 07-20-2009, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Sorry for taking this alittle off topic but needs to be covered since others went 'there' -
        HI,
        How's things?

AG- Are you a forum staff member or can influence forum staffs here in their decisions concerning general members? Anything like suspension of posting rights, ban to 'purgatory' area, other bannings or anything pertaining to restrictive forum use of members?

I'm confused.
        DISCLAIMER:
        No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
        "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

AG- Are you a forum staff member or can influence forum staffs here in their decisions concerning general members? Anything like suspension of posting rights, ban to 'purgatory' area, other bannings or anything pertaining to restrictive forum use of members?
          Yes to all

Comment

Yes to all
            What other fourm account names are on staff here like you? Please list them in your answer.
            DISCLAIMER:

Comment

What other fourm account names are on staff here like you? Please list them in your answer.
              Please take these questions to the Contact the moderators section

Comment

• I know it is as hot as HELL but can you people KNOCK IT OFF? I quit posting here a while ago because I am fed up with people trashing others. All need to refocus on illegal immigration or find another hobby......that is not trashing others or starting arguments. The truth is I am not posting any place very much but I do read all the forums. I will not engage in any of this Jr High type posting.

Comment

• Why don't you just turn-up the air conditioning and lower your blood pressure, chum. Isn't this a discussion forum open to all?
                  Maybe I could be wrong. LOL

Originally posted by Rim05
                  I know it is as hot as HELL but can you people KNOCK IT OFF? I quit posting here a while ago because I am fed up with people trashing others. All need to refocus on illegal immigration or find another hobby......that is not trashing others or starting arguments. The truth is I am not posting any place very much but I do read all the forums. I will not engage in any of this Jr High type posting.
                  DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Please take these questions to the Contact the moderators section
                    reposted this there,
                    http://www.fightbackinsac.com/forums...ead.php?t=1463

waiting for answer. I guess you couldn't handle this question.

QUOTE: "What other fourm account names are on staff here like you? Please list them in your answer." UNQUOTE
                    Last edited by cowboycode; 07-23-2009, 11:06 AM.
                    DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Why don't you just turn-up the air conditioning and lower your blood pressure, chum. Isn't this a discussion forum open to all?
                      Maybe I could be wrong. LOL
                      If there is anyone in this movement that I know of who has the right to chastise anyone, it is Rim05. She has more battles under her belt than many of us in this movement. I, for one, do not appreciate you mouthing off to her in that manner.

I think you, whether as liberty belle or as this incarnation have worn out your welcome. Maybe you should jump on your horse and move on to other boards where your childish rants would be more acceptable, say La Voz de Aztlan?

Comment

• Originally posted by PochoPatriot
                        I, for one, do not appreciate you mouthing off to her in that manner.

I think you, whether as liberty belle or as this incarnation have worn out your welcome. Maybe you should jump on your horse and move on to other boards where your childish rants would be more acceptable?
                        I'm sorry if you took this wrong. I always heard and thought so much of you, Pochopatriot.
                        Moderators: Is this considered harrassment and personal attack on me ?
                        I really hope we aren't punishing members for posting their honest polite opinions here. That would be a bad precident to set.
                        Last edited by cowboycode; 07-23-2009, 11:03 AM.
                        DISCLAIMER:

Comment

I really hope we aren't punishing members for posting their honest polite opinions here. That would be a bad precident to set.
                          my opinion is that some of your opinions are often a little more antagonizing than they are polite. I would suggest you turn more of your battle efforts outside the perimeter here.

Comment

• Posting their honest polite opinions & questions

I really hope we aren't punishing members for posting their honest polite opinions here. That would be a bad precedent to set for the forums. I am posting this with an honest motivation to clearing up some left misperceptions to all... No attack should be infered, just honest discussion of matters

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by cowboycode
                            (Hey Adms, where are you? You can clear this up by doing a IP search on the posts in question. It's a no-brainer, if you wish to stop this matter. I am sure everyone would like Adms to look into who's posting from what IP addresses ASAP. To not to do that, only keeps the crap going when you can easily remedy the question.)!

AG responded: Pay attention here:
                            We don't care who is posting from what IP. UNQUOTE

Interesting, thanks. But I guess you missed my simple suggestion... Repeating: You can illiminate and stop this 'bichering' (that now has lead to strange banning of one forum member to purgatory area for defending themselves from snarky others) by doing a simple private comparision of IP number addresses of the posters in question, confidentally. Check them. The Staff doen't have to publicly reveal the numbers, just publicly report their findings if the IP addresses match. When they don't match...POOF!! The matter is solved.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by cowboycode

AG responded:
                            If another registrant doesn't want to reply to your questions, whether they be public or not, they don't have too. And if someone keeps pressing them to do so in public or otherwise, that is considered harassing.UNQUOTE

Interesting, thanks. But I guess you missed my simple point... The person that first instigated this matter and 'harrassed' me TWICE on to different threads was nicely & politely asked to share their information that would cause me to rethink my comments. I am open to discussion. But, that 'harrassment' thread instigator has gone silent after my simple request was posted. WHY, no response now ?!?
                            Without the benefit of forum members showing their ability to backing up their thead comments with reasonable proof as they boast about vaguely, my comments stand and my credibility still stands. Reguarding 'kjl's saying unfounded 'snarky/harrassing' comments otherwise, no so much. LOL
                            Also 'kjl' forum combative comments directed towards me were about SOS matters, and many members here suspect that 'kjl' is really SOS staffer 'Jeanfromfilmore'. 'Jean' or 'kjl' has gone silent on ANY response or comments on our BBS (publicly or privately) since that 'outing'. Interesting coincidence, huh. That can change only if we hear more from 'KJL" or "jean". The 'ball' is in her court, so to say. LOL
                            There are other interesting observations about 'Jean' or 'kjl' posting manners and activity I could make here but I'll not bore you anymore. Many other forum members already have picked those up and told me about them privately.

AG responded:
                            If you're worried that someone is reading and copying your posts to give to Chelene, you are definately posting on the wrong forum....I doubt anyone else here cares either.UNQUOTE

Interesting, thanks. But I guess you missed my simple point. People posting here want to share their opinions on everything, including contributing to others posters comments on SOS. But they don't wish to become obvious targets of SOS cronies' abuse and threats. They wish to openly discussion matters without a SOS 'mole' here freely sending anythng or everything to Chelene or her cronies to be used against your FBIS members.

With much respect, rethink matters. With a possible SOS staffer ('kjl' or 'Jean') hiding out here has been as a problem to many members here including myself. We have seen how other forums have been infiltrated and ruined. Unfairness towards members by others is destructive to unity here. People should be allowed self-defense from starting attacks. Maybe, AG should now review holding your present views about your FBIS members concerns on this SOS staff infiltration matter.

Quote:
                            PS. I can clear this up. I will happily send cc'd of those PMs for your inspection.

AG responded:
                            No, we don't want copies of pm's unless you are the one making a complaint of harassment via the PM system. and I've already stated that we don't have the ability to look at them unbeknownst to the sender, recipient, or anyone for that matter. UNQUOTE

Interesting, thanks. But I guess you missed my simple point. I have no problem and I'm cooperative with this PM stuff. MY THREAD POINT: Do you look into public harrassment on the public threads, too? I still hear nothing about that. I was publicly harrassed by 'kjl' (instigator/starter) twice on two diffferent threads and obviously mentioned it. You remember- On the same thread, you latter posted without administrating that 'attack' matter even when openly presentled the problem.
                            Can I get some support on that from the forum staff or not?
                            I personally publicly quoted the FBIS TOS rule #3 prohibiting harrassement on these BBSs. How about 'kjl's clear harrassment of me (victim)?

I'm just askin' to clear up your confusion.....

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                            Pay attention here:

We don't care who is posting from what IP. We only care that the registrants follow the rules and generally come here for the reasons specified in the welcome thread.

If another registrant doesn't want to reply to your questions, whether they be public or not, they don't have too. And if someone keeps pressing them to do so in public or otherwise, that is considered harassing. If you're worried that someone is reading and copying your posts to give to Chelene, you are definately posting on the wrong forum. Personally I don't care who copies or reads anything I write on here, let alone Chelene or anyone acting in her stead. I doubt anyone else here cares either.

No, we don't want copies of pm's unless you are the one making a complaint of harassment via the PM system. and I've already stated that we don't have the ability to look at them unbeknownst to the sender, recipient, or anyone for that matter.
                            DISCLAIMER:

Comment

• Interesting, thanks. But I guess you missed my simple suggestion... Repeating: You can illiminate and stop this 'bichering' (that now has lead to strange banning of one forum member to purgatory area for defending themselves from snarky others) by doing a simple private comparision of IP number addresses of the posters in question, confidentally. Check them. The Staff doen't have to publicly reveal the numbers, just publicly report their findings if the IP addresses match. When they don't match...POOF!! The matter is solved.
                              No! We are not matching up IP numbers to settle arguments here. That's final.

Interesting, thanks. But I guess you missed my simple point... The person that first instigated this matter and 'harrassed' me TWICE on to different threads was nicely & politely asked to share their information that would cause me to rethink my comments. I am open to discussion. But, that 'harrassment' thread instigator has gone silent after my simple request was posted. WHY, no response now ?!?
                              Without the benefit of forum members showing their ability to backing up their thead comments with reasonable proof as they boast about vaguely, my comments stand and my credibility still stands. Reguarding 'kjl's saying unfounded 'snarky/harrassing' comments otherwise, no so much. LOL
                              Also 'kjl' forum combative comments directed towards me were about SOS matters, and many members here suspect that 'kjl' is really SOS staffer 'Jeanfromfilmore'. 'Jean' or 'kjl' has gone silent on ANY response or comments on our BBS (publicly or privately) since that 'outing'. Interesting coincidence, huh. That can change only if we hear more from 'KJL" or "jean". The 'ball' is in her court, so to say. LOL
                              There are other interesting observations about 'Jean' or 'kjl' posting manners and activity I could make here but I'll not bore you anymore. Many other forum members already have picked those up and told me about them privately.
                              We don't care what other groups members post or read here. We also don't care what names they post under, and we don't care if they choose to post anonymously. Their silence after your questions may just be an indication that they are not interested in discussion with you, or about the subjects that you are tendering. Take a hint and just move on; That's what that poster appears to have done.

Interesting, thanks. But I guess you missed my simple point. People posting here want to share their opinions on everything, including contributing to others posters comments on SOS. But they don't wish to become obvious targets of SOS cronies' abuse and threats. They wish to openly discussion matters without a SOS 'mole' here freely sending anythng or everything to Chelene or her cronies to be used against your FBIS members.
                              With much respect, rethink matters. With a possible SOS staffer ('kjl' or 'Jean') hiding out here has been as a problem to many members here including myself. We have seen how other forums have been infiltrated and ruined. Unfairness towards members by others is destructive to unity here. People should be allowed self-defense from starting attacks. Maybe, AG should now review holding your present views about your FBIS members concerns on this SOS staff infiltration matter.
                              Registrants are not "hiding out" here. We don't view registrants as moles just because they may happen to belong to other groups. Even if they were, we don't care. Maybe they'll learn something from here that makes the effort better overall, and maybe they;ll learn something here that makes their group better. If you're fearful of something because of your perception about another member being in another group, I'd stop posting here because we are not going to limit our audience based on paranoia.

Interesting, thanks. But I guess you missed my simple point. I have no problem and I'm cooperative with this PM stuff. MY THREAD POINT: Do you look into public harrassment on the public threads, too? I still hear nothing about that. I was publicly harrassed by 'kjl' (instigator/starter) twice on two diffferent threads and obviously mentioned it. You remember- On the same thread, you latter posted without administrating that 'attack' matter even when openly presentled the problem.
                              Can I get some support on that from the forum staff or not?
                              I personally publicly quoted the FBIS TOS rule #3 prohibiting harrassement on these BBSs. How about 'kjl's clear harrassment of me (victim)?

I'm just askin' to clear up your confusion.....
                              Don't know what you're referring to here, but this belongs in the "contact the moderators" section.

Comment

I'm sorry if you took this wrong. I always heard and thought so much of you, Pochopatriot.
                                Moderators: Is this considered harrassment and personal attack on me ?
                                I am not attacking you personally. If I did you would know it. What I, and others, are asking you to do is drop your rantings. You are acting just like Nightingale. There is no secret cabal trying to get information. This is sort of thought process is Nightingale-esqe. So can we end the "mole" talk?

The battle we fight is not about rooting out "moles" but bringing some semblance of sanity back to this movement. Once people realize that this movement is better off without the paranoia of Gilchrist, Nightingale, Coe, Schwilk and others like them, the sooner we can galvanize back into the movement that used to make the opposition tremble.

As I said before, I don't care if Nightingale shows up, and I don't care if there are spies. Nothing we do is illegal, at least not yet. Therefore we have nothing to hide. If people want to report what happens here then so be it. I have nothing to hide, and I am sure no one else does either.

Can you just let it go, and help us now? If not then, perhaps you would be better off somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎