No announcement yet.

Stop Internet Lynchings of Activists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sandinator
    Sounds familiar. In fact this is pretty much what happened to many people, and a few of the people posting on here now are those than lynched me and I have yet to hear a word of apology. Pretty bad really and I think people should own up for their own short-sightedness and wrong doings. I am disgusted with the entire situation at this point and have lost faith in any kind of a cohesive group assault on illegal aliens invading our country. Let's face it, it just ain't gonna happen under these kinds of conditions.

I hear this Jeaneatmyfillthenmore is supposed to be a good person but yet he continues on with the claptrap nonsense as directed by aNightinHell? That is just wrong on so many levels and shows moral turpitude.

I am done posting on this topic, it truly is a dead horse.
    directed by aNightinHell

That was one I hadn't heard yet

Apologies are highly overrated Sandinator. I issued a few, but who knows what the effects were. Regardless of the infractions, we all still have personality conflicts that will surface again from time to time. I think the problem we have within our patriot community is that we expect too much from everyone when we meet them. We don't all think alike, but most of us have outspoken nature and some of us border on explosive in personality. But that's the kind of person that makes the best fighter, and that's why we all end up close together. We have common foes, but that doesn't mean we'd hang together in other venues. Likewise, if you're the type of person that easily blows your stack in public at your government, you most likely are prone to do the same at one or more of the antics of the person protesting right next to you. I don't think we'll solve that, but we might accept it and also accept the reasons that we join together for a common goal. I guess it may boil down to whether you can tell the person next to you that you think he or she's a clod, but you're glad they are here. And whether the person is able to reciprocate.

Comment

• Originally posted by AyatollahGondola

That was one I hadn't heard yet

Apologies are highly overrated Sandinator. I issued a few, but who knows what the effects were. Regardless of the infractions, we all still have personality conflicts that will surface again from time to time. I think the problem we have within our patriot community is that we expect too much from everyone when we meet them. We don't all think alike, but most of us have outspoken nature and some of us border on explosive in personality. But that's the kind of person that makes the best fighter, and that's why we all end up close together. We have common foes, but that doesn't mean we'd hang together in other venues. Likewise, if you're the type of person that easily blows your stack in public at your government, you most likely are prone to do the same at one or more of the antics of the person protesting right next to you. I don't think we'll solve that, but we might accept it and also accept the reasons that we join together for a common goal. I guess it may boil down to whether you can tell the person next to you that you think he or she's a clod, but you're glad they are here. And whether the person is able to reciprocate.
      Very well said, and you know I do agree.

Comment

• ```````````````````````````````````````````````
        Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:06 PM. Reason: `

Comment

• Randy Dees...People that asked to many questions on the SOS were secretly banned without any notice, reason and any fair process of publicly general membership 'stated' forum TOS rules.
          It was a clear example of "Do as I say and not do as I do" and "the Golden rule is those with the gold (club & website controls), makes the rules".
          I know of people's Private Messages broken into and secretly read without their knowledge and shared with the general public on threads by unscupulous staff. People just were dropped from membership in a way that forum friends never knew about the membership banning actions, if at all, many months later. Real secret police matters from people who professed to want Constitution Law completely observed and fight the hated the Patriot Act. What a laugh.
          It didn't take some over there, much real power to completely get corrupted. Now someone wants to be governor......sure right.
          DISCLAIMER:
          No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
          "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

• ``````````````````````````````
            Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:05 PM. Reason: `

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboycode
              Randy Dees...People that asked to many questions on the SOS were secretly banned without any notice, reason and any fair process of publicly general membership 'stated' forum TOS rules.
              It was a clear example of "Do as I say and not do as I do" and "the Golden rule is those with the gold (club & website controls), makes the rules".
              I know of people's Private Messages broken into and secretly read without their knowledge and shared with the general public on threads by unscupulous staff. People just were dropped from membership in a way that forum friends never knew about the membership banning actions, if at all, many months later. Real secret police matters from people who professed to want Constitution Law completely observed and fight the hated the Patriot Act. What a laugh.
              It didn't take some over there, much real power to completely get corrupted. Now someone wants to be governor......sure right.
              Ya I got a little warning when I spoke out about that Randy subject and I'm sure my mail was looked at also. I guess I had no smoking gun in my mailbox. lol
              http://www.fightpc.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Comment

• ````````````````````````````````
                Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:04 PM. Reason: `

Comment

• ```````````````````````````````
                  Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:04 PM. Reason: `

Comment

• Originally posted by REWHBLCAIN
                    Ya I got a little warning when I spoke out about that Randy subject and I'm sure my mail was looked at also. I guess I had no smoking gun in my mailbox. lol
                    Arizona Patriot was the only one that was authorized to view PM's as he was the one who installed that modification on the forum. Maybe Chelene had that ability too though. I know of at least one time when Chelene told him to look at someones PM's, but I don't remember why now.
                    there is a link that says "read PM's on this forum, however it leads nowhere. I tried to use it once when a person joined and only was active in the PM section for hours, but didn't ever post. But as mentioned, it just goes nowhere.

There are far too many excuses being made for some SOS people (person) who is nothing more than a brown nosing ass kisser. I guess some people get a thrill by having their ass kissed. I never have.
                    I'm going to make an assumption here, and I would say that opportunist is more applicable. Bonfire had that persons number too.
                    Actually, you and I may not be speaking about the same person after all
                    Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 07-19-2009, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• KJL is Jean from Fillmore

Originally posted by kjl
                      Just put it to rest.

Comment

• OH, 'JKL" or 'whomever' :
                        why don't you answer you PM's from many people here on this matter you stirred up?

Originally posted by liberty belle
                        Last edited by cowboycode; 07-20-2009, 01:32 PM. Reason: added a question to 'KJL is Jean from Fillmore' thread
                        DISCLAIMER:
                        No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
                        "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

OH, 'JKL" or 'whomever' :
                          why don't you answer you PM's from many people here on this matter you stirred up?

When kjl has stated that you've gotten a lot of your facts wrong, he's right. Firstly, Jalira was never banned. She stopped posting at SOS for an extended period b/c she was fed up with it. She never got booted, her boyfriend did. Secondly, JeanfromFillmore has a car. I sat in the passenger seat of it when we drove down to Huntington Beach for a "Free Ramos and Compean" rally that was held about three days before their sentences were commuted.

And those are only the mistakes you made in one post of yours that I remember reading a couple days ago. Wherever you're getting your information, it's been diluted or revised a bit before it hit your ears.
                          Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 07-20-2009, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• I'm sorry, but for the record, I saw jalira with "banned" next to her name and i can't even BEGIN to tell you how many times Jean from Fillmore ie kjl asked for a ride because according to HER she didn't have a car. She must have said it a hundred times.

Comment

OH, 'JKL" or 'whomever' :
                              It is strictly forbidden to use the PM or email portion of the forum to harass another registrant. If anyone is receiving unwanted pm's or email and feel they are abusive, please let us know.
                              Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 07-20-2009, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Why do people have the need to stir the excrement?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎