Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal immigrants and U.S. healthcare debate

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be a subversive attempt to make the legal recipients of these programs angry by subjecting them to hoop after hoop to get their services so they become proponents of some reform package that simplifies it all again. I'm in favor of it for now, but bringing in the documentation every month? Sounds a bit more like a "We'll show you" thing. What about extending this to drivers licenses?

Comment

Jean was telling me that in Ventura County finger prints are required to get welfare.

Is this true in your county? Are these finger prints run through the national crime computer or compared with fingerprints from other welfare agencies? State data bases such as the DMV?

There are fingerprint scanners used by enforcement agencies, such as the Border Patrol, which can return results in a few minutes.

The Birth Certificate requirement will help, but sometimes birth certificates are "borrowed" between families to obtain legitimization for an illegal child about the same age as the American born cousin, and duplicates have been obtained by the living belonging to people in residing in the grave yard. I have no real proof (circumstantial observation), but I believe that San Bernardino County employees were handing fraudulent birth certificates over the counter to illegals a few years back.

E-verify would help tremendously, but the pro illegal legislature is sending a bill to Schartzenneger which would ban the use in California - even to government contractors.

I believe that E-verify should be used for all social services and government programs.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎