Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Do We Go From Here?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got your list. I'm gonna go through my contact list to see if I can add to it.

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
    I have such a list in my head. I can PM you the names/handles if you like. I've had to do this before (assemble bodies for an event).

I think B should be held either in front of a Mexican consulate or in front of the office of a politician who has been lax regarding immigration enforcement.

I'll PM you the answer to your last question.

Comment

type of forum ?????

I'm very new to your site and a lot of what you're talking about I don't understand, you keep talking about SOS and what's going on at that organization, you may ask me to leave when I give my opinion of that organization, but here it goes----that site is run by just a handful of very opinionated people that are not open to new ideals, or tactics, I've never seen an organization so willing to attack their own members, that's what I saw.
      I've have been looking for the last several years for an organization that was trying to protect and save our country, I have been asked to join Fire coalition, but most of that organization's work is being done in the south, I know they have different branches throughout the West, but I was looking for something right here in the Sacramento area.
      I hope that you and I can meet and work together on a lot of projects,
      but I know that protesting alone will not stop this invasion, it will not change people's mind's, ((a totally different strategy needs to be developed))
      if we hope to stand a chance to save this nation.
      I worked for years in demonstrations on the West Coast in the Northwest over our logs being shipped out to Japanese motherships 12 miles off our coast, this destroyed a once great logging and lumber mill industry on our West Coast, California alone had 880 saw mill's , from the Oregon border to Redlands California, (((((that's all gone now))))) by the time our demonstrating ended, you would have thought the only thing we were demonstrating about was a little spotted owl, that's how the news media per trade our demonstrations. the news media did this because they are a part of big business and understand this if you don't understand anything else Im saying (((((( big business controls this country )))))) .
      So if you would like to save this country you need to come up with more than just small demonstrations. I sincerely mean no insult's and nun intended at your organization, what I have been witnessing are a lot of hard-working dedicated people trying to save this nation.
      There are hundreds and hundreds of organizations across our nation right now, that are working independently of each other, I feel there must be a concern effort to bring these organizations together, because only in number's do Americans stand a chance to save what our father's and their father's fought for in two great wars in the last century.
      What our government has done has taken them over 40 years to accomplish, I along with a lot of people of my generation were asleep at the wheel, it was done with intent, so that people would not notice what was going on, our industrial base was slowly eroded away, like I said I was a part of the logger's demonstrations ((((that was in the 60s)))) what I didn't know at the time was they were also doing this to the aluminum industrial in Oregon and Washington, they slowly dismantle the textile industry of the east, northeast and in the South over a period of 25 years.

I may be totally wrong about this but listening to my grandchildren and my younger children, they are being taught to look with disdain upon hard working labor as if it was something for only the most uneducated people in this country, and that as American citizens they are giving the chance for an education and now don't have to do manual labor, and that manual labor is being done by the Hispanic population that are coming over from South America and Mexico.
      What is so totally unfair about this concept of the well-educated American citizen, that most of these people don't understand that well over 60% of our children in school's today have some form of learning disability and can not achieve a higher form of education, but that does not mean that they cannot be self-sufficient and hold down a meaningful job that these illegals
      and legal aliens have and are taken from us, and that's what's got me upset, I have one of the forms of learning disabilities, yet I was able to hold down good meaningful work in three different types of work environments, I was in my late 30s before I was told what my learning disability was.
      Well I hope we can work together this is my thoughts.
      Last edited by saw mill worker; 08-16-2009, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎