No announcement yet.

Where Do We Go From Here?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Do We Go From Here?

OK, there are a number of people now on this board that were very active on the streets advocating border security. What do we do now?

That is a good question.

Comment

That's easy to answer. We go out into the streets! We just have to pick the time and place. We'll just show up and that's a given. But I think we need to start jumping on this soon. Any suggestions?

Comment

Hey! I was out today. I'll post something after it cools down a bit, but it's enjoyable.

I've got a few ideas to toss into the mix, but gotta eat some of my wifes good vittles first

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
          That's easy to answer. We go out into the streets! We just have to pick the time and place. We'll just show up and that's a given. But I think we need to start jumping on this soon. Any suggestions?

Yes, two. I think we should do one of the following:

A) Protest paying for illegal alien medical expenses under Obama's proposed plan, or

B) Protest the weak border security/lack of fence that cost BP Agent Rosas his life a few weeks ago.

Comment

I like Sam's idea # B. And it is important to getting a census/list of those who are willing and able to hit the streets. Of course my duties are split between you folks and CBA, but I'll do what I can.

Sam, where do you have your signs made?

Comment

Originally posted by TasmanianSheDevil
              I like Sam's idea # B. And it is important to getting a census/list of those who are willing and able to hit the streets. Of course my duties are split between you folks and CBA, but I'll do what I can.

Sam, where do you have your signs made?
              I have such a list in my head. I can PM you the names/handles if you like. I've had to do this before (assemble bodies for an event).

I think B should be held either in front of a Mexican consulate or in front of the office of a politician who has been lax regarding immigration enforcement.

I'll PM you the answer to your last question.

Comment

Well I'm up for either one, but if you go with B then we should do it rather soon while the wound is still open.

Comment

I'm up for consulate on B too, but also to Hammer reps and exec at the state Capitol. I'd like to see if we can get them to do a resolution honoring him, or get a permit to hold a flag lowering event on the steps for the whole day. I could build a flag pole and fly the BP and bear flag at half mast since Arnold wouldn't

Comment

Got to go with B, Sam.

My thoughts, however, were not very clear. I was not thinking of the next event, but the big picture.

Comment

I'll be out of town next week, I'm going camping. So if you don't hear from me for a few days it isn't because I've lost interest it's because I'm sitting in front of a campfire.

Comment

How about that Mexican Counsulate in down town LA that has been allowed to work with or in the court house to do some kind of bleeding heart stuff for the Invaders? That may not be practical since the court is not open on Sat. The counsulate should be open though. Down town is always a parking nightmare though. How about ANY Mex counsulate?

Comment

I'm up for it Rimo. "You build it they will come" Field of Dreams in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by PochoPatriot
                            Got to go with B, Sam.

My thoughts, however, were not very clear. I was not thinking of the next event, but the big picture.

OK. Does anyone have any big picture ideas/notions/concepts? Please share.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
                              OK. Does anyone have any big picture ideas/notions/concepts? Please share.
                              One notion I had a while back was to start conducting our business more like a governing board. The issue I think has kept people from joining up with others is that there is no protections for them, no clear guidelines and usually only one person arbitrarily deciding things. I've always admired Barbara Coe for conducting her group steadily and having regular meetings, etc. It's in stark contrast to the flakiness and instability of SOS. The people that buy and sell politicians have no fear of bands of mercenaries with cavalier attitudes towards management.
                              As far as actions go, there have always been good targets for protests and rallies. Organizing them in some sort of sequence that makes sense is probably a goal to reach.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎