No announcement yet.

American Apparel 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rim05
    It is too bad we have such ferocious warriors on the forum and such pussy cats in real life. .
    Maybe they just needed to see that others went and didn't turn into stone because they associated with Chelene's banishees.

Comment

Random Reflections And Observations About The AA Protest

1. The turnout was even worse than I thought it would be. In retrospect, the suggestion made that one group hold down the east end of the block, and the other hold down the west, is terribly amusing. There were barely enough people to occupy a table at Denny's.

2. Hollywood was a poor choice of locations. On Saturday, it is such a carnival atmosphere that the protest goes unnoticed by many who simply assume that the flags and brown nazis are part of the festivities.

3. What happened to Pocho? I hope he's all right.

4. When I walked by the Brown Berets and endured their cat calls (on the way to talk to the cops), I noticed that a number of them look like my clients.

5. Given the anti-Gilchrist zeal that seems to permeate a portion of SOS, it probably would have been somewhat maddening for current members to know that the most easily readable sign waved around by the goons described SOS members as puppets of the Minuteman Project.

6. Did anyone contact the CCIR, Campo or High Desert folks? How about Jeremy and Heather? None of them showed up and they are usually the most reliable attendees. We really needed bodies. There were a couple dozen parolees/GED aspirants/Brown Berets shoving around half a dozen middle-aged women representing us, on the sidewalk. Besides myself, I saw one person possessed of an XY chromosome. You can't go out in numbers like that. We're lucky no one got hurt. Had I known the turnout would be that abysmal, I wouldn't have rented the truck; I'd have stood on the sidewalk if only to provide another body. There's safety in numbers and we didn't have them.

7. I felt very bad for Jean. Each time I drove past her she had the most disappointed look on her face. You could see that she had expended effort and SOS provided her practically no support. It just goes to prove what my father has said repeatedly: No good deed shall go unpunished. She did the organization a favor by taking a job that nobody wants (trying to clean up the Nightingale mess), and this is the thanks she gets. It sucked for her today.

8. Naui has a new camera.
      Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-09-2009, 01:57 AM.

Comment

I just knew the little Pig would be there. Too bad he did not drop his camera and someone step on it. I knew Jean had a big job and Disblief really did try and keep people away. I said early on that I 'could not be there'. No one frightened me away. My goal was always to put 2 more feet on the ground.

Comment

You're right about little to no support. Blondie is one of the real problems over there, especially with me. She has always disliked me because I didn't turn my back on Dennis and take her side when she and Dennis had some sort of disagreement. It was never my business, and a 'he said, she said' situation. I don't take sides, at least I try not to. But that's not the aura over at SOS. It's sort of a pro-Chelene, or if you don't, we don't want you in our organization. Your loyalty is proving you dislike everyone she disliked. But she never held it against me that I still would rally and protest with both Sam and Dennis. I got along with Chelene and to this day I still like her as a person.

I am no longer a member of SOS. It was my choice to leave, I was not banned. But I cannot work with Blondie and to a lesser degree AZ. I am way to honest of a person to blame others for what obviously was not totally their doing, and I'm not a puppet or a lap dog.

Don't get me wrong, as I stated I don't hate Chelene and do thank her for the hours of work she donated to the organization. But, SOS is not 'Chelene's Save Our State' and I joined when Joe was the leader. Not to say that I volunteered my time to Joe either, it was to the cause. We are all volunteers not employees.

When SOS started people were groping for something and anything to latch on to in order to vent their anger and frustration. It was inevitable that the organization would grow and would have grown no matter who was in charge as long as they could devote the needed time. It didn't grow to the size that Joe had imagined, but it grew none the less. I believe that because it didn't grow to the size Joe had envisioned he was disappointed and that is why he walked away. SOS did grow, but the egos of some in charge just couldn't see beyond their own high school style of organizing. Clicks were formed and it became the 'cool group vs. the minions'. Sides were drawn and if you didn't practice the same ideology as the cool group, especially its leader, you were out.

Then the Gilchrist thing hit. Well, the leaders of SOS again took sides but this time in regards to other groups in the movement and who they then sided with. This was then brought over to SOS and a larger circle of clicks began. And if you were fraternizing with anyone from the uncool group, you were labeled a goon. But need I remind you that those same exact people marched with us down Hollywood Blve in 100 degree heat. They weren't goons then but only became 'goons' when one person said so. Chelene brought the Gilchrist drama to SOS, the members didn't.

The membership at SOS probably would have slowed down because of other issues happening at the time not related to SOS itself, but it would not have been to the low point it is today if not for what Chelene had done. I believe there would have still been enough activist left to still be a viable force. But instead it has imploded and Chelene has gone on her way and left the cool crowd to continue the high school drama crap. SOS was a rung up the political ladder for Chelene, and I don't fault her for that. We all have our dreams and aspirations, Chelene is no different, and I wish her the best in what ever she tries to achieve. She just made some big mistakes where SOS is concerned and many won't admit it.

I still hope and wish the best for the organization. Papoose is really trying to get it back on track, and I sure hope with all my heart that that can be achieved. She is really a warrior and for someone with such a small stature she is a giant in my eyes. She has the common sense that was lacking at SOS during Chelene's leadership, and if those over there have any sense at all they will listen to her. I doubt if that will happen, because they won't even admit in the slightest way that Chelene had anything to do with the implosion. Please everyone, realize that it is not the members who are at fault, it was the style of leadership. Let's hope that changes.

Comment

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving SOS. Through thick and thin I have always remained loyal but last week there were some acusing me of a lot of made up things but you know I let the person have it back. I don't consider my self rude but there are times when it is necessary to let people know you are not dead or asleep.
            Wishing you the best.

Comment

SOS has become a black hole where patriots are sucked in to and swirled around endlessly and haphazardly so that their work never gets real traction. That in itself should be worthy of notice. I still don't believe she's let go of the place. Chelene I mean.
              I noticed that Blondee is one of the game players there. AZ's forum uh....improvements...give them away. The ones that play his amusement devices have their favorite or last games played on their profiles. Kinda suits their level of interest in the movement too. AZ seems to have picked up Chelene's habit of tilting the board towards anything but illegal immigration, because I've been following his posts for a couple weeks now.
              Sorry that things worked out this way for you. Speaking from experience, I know how you feel. But on the up side, once I get the old data uploaded here, we'll all have access to all of our old stuff, ideas, reference material, and history to use again, and forever. Far as I'm concerned, AZ, Chelene, blondee and whomever else inclined to do so can keep circling while they play games and drink kool aid.

Comment

Still not going to post any thing but I feel positive I know who Disbelief is.

Comment

Still not going to post any thing but I feel positive I know who Disbelief is.
                  Sounds a lot like Nightingale to me.

Comment

See RIM, you just need it in perspective to see it's her:

First, I would like to thank all the real patriots at SOS who chose not to hurt the movement today by joining the troublemakers in Hollywood.

Second, I feel the SOS members who rallied this weekend should start to consider if they want to remain a part of this organization. To be an effective force we must be unified and can't have distractions like the one you forced on us with this event with fake patriots.

Finally, I'm asking Arizona Patriot to kindly close this thread. It is not in this group's best interests to have additional posts from female members gushing like school girls about a goon who would never consider any woman his equal. Frankly, I'm sorry that many of my sisters here don't have more respect for themselves.

Comment

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving SOS. Through thick and thin I have always remained loyal but last week there were some acusing me of a lot of made up things but you know I let the person have it back. I don't consider my self rude but there are times when it is necessary to let people know you are not dead or asleep.
                      Wishing you the best.
                      Rimo you were not given the respect you deserve. It angered me to no end when Blondie pounced on you in that dog fighting thread. I'm sorry I let her get away with it. There are problems over there but maybe Papoose can iron them out, let's hope so. Give her as much support as you can. The activist like you are so rare today, but I understand why you cannot attend like you used to.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                        See RIM, you just need it in perspective to see it's her:

Fugures, She is here somplace also I bet. Infact I would bet the farm.
                        http://www.fightpc.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Comment

First, I would like to thank all the real patriots at SOS who chose not to hurt the movement today by joining the troublemakers in Hollywood.So now anyone who doesn't tow the Chelene Nightengale line is a trouble maker. You must just shut up and do as you're told.

Second, I feel the SOS members who rallied this weekend should start to consider if they want to remain a part of this organization.Oh, there goes that 'if you don't do as you're told, we don't want you' routine. Well guess what, I don't want you. To be an effective force we must be unified and can't have distractions like the one you forced on us with this event with fake patriots. Being unified means do only what I want and go only where I want. Sounds a bit like Obama doesn't it.

Finally, I'm asking Arizona Patriot to kindly close this thread.Now what would give this person the impression that they could get such a thing done? Who's calling the shots here? It is not in this group's best interests to have additional posts from female members gushing like school girls about a goon who would never consider any woman his equal.Gee, he wasn't a goon when you needed him a few years ago. Now everyone who disagrees with Chelene and her side kicks is a goon. High school clicks don't belong in an adult organization. Frankly, I'm sorry that many of my sisters here don't have more respect for themselves.Now we don't respect ourselves because we go out and protest against the Brown Berets. Whose side is she on? I'll answer that, Chelene's side. I do believe this was written by Chelene. It is so hard to believe that she would be that selfish and only think of herself. I never thought she would get this low. I guess I underestimated how self centered she really is. Just unbelievable.

Comment

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Rim05
                            Wishing you the best.

Rimo you were not given the respect you deserve. It angered me to no end when Blondie pounced on you in that dog fighting thread. I'm sorry I let her get away with it. There are problems over there but maybe Papoose can iron them out, let's hope so. Give her as much support as you can. The activist like you are so rare today, but I understand why you cannot attend like you used to.
                            Don't worry about it, I am old enough to take care of my self and I will. I do see when it is time to let something go though. I try to never take it beyond forum rules where ever I go. The attacks on me were so out right lies that I do know ANY one who knows me do know those were lies so I don't sweat it. I will say I have the memory of an elephant. One person even said I am there to spy for FBIS. I have never been nor will I ever be a spy. I can comment an anything that comes up here about SOS with out being a spy. Let them wonder why I am not attending events, they do not need to know. I do support all those who were there in Hollywood on 8-09
                            Last edited by Rim05; 08-10-2009, 07:28 AM.

Comment

=kjl;3256] To be an effective force we must be unified and can't have distractions like the one you forced on us with this event with fake patriots. Being unified means do only what I want and go only where I want. Sounds a bit like Obama doesn't it.
                              Good point there. It sounds a lot like Obama. You know what I noticed? The cabal of Chelene over there at SOS all have Nightingale for Governor links on their signature line

Comment

Hi everyone.

I must apologize for not being there Saturday. Friday afternoon I began to have incredible pain on the right side of my abdomen. My wife insisted I stay home from church. Around midnight I had a fever of 104. My wife recognized that I had all the symptoms of appendicitis, and called a friend of ours for a ride to the ER. Saturday morning they took it out. I got out of the hospital yesterday, and then proceeded to sleep for a good portion of the day.

So again I appologize for not being there.
                                Last edited by PochoPatriot; 08-10-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎