American Apparel 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PochoPatriot
    Hi everyone.

I must apologize for not being there Saturday. Friday afternoon I began to have incredible pain on the right side of my abdomen. My wife insisted I stay home from church. Around midnight I had a fever of 104. My wife recognized that I had all the symptoms of appendicitis, and called a friend of ours for a ride to the ER. Saturday morning they took it out. I got out of the hospital yesterday, and then proceeded to sleep for a good portion of the day.

So again I appologize for not being there.
    For your punishment, we get half your pain medication

Seriously, guess you've been punished enough with appendicitis. Get well

Comment

For your problem no apology necessary. I must say I thought it would have taken at least a 4 or 5 day stay in the hospital.
      Just be ready for the next one.

Comment

Had I been asked just a few months ago if something like what they're doing at SOS would ever have happened and those in management would ever say and do this, I would have bet half of what I own, thinking what a sure bet it was, that this would never have happened. Boy do I feel stupid. This is what was posted just now at SOS. Read it for yourself.

Very true, ArizonaPatriot. Of all the goons, SZ has been the worst!! I'd rather see Cliff and Naui join SOS than have that liberal come back!

AZP is right! If all of you only knew the full truth!! Leadership has been protecting you from the troublemakers and fake patriots! LISTEN to them!

SZ continually defied Chelene and ignored her leadership position. Had he been given authority at Save Our State no woman would ever be given a position of responsibility! Have you seen his videos, how he objectifies women and acts like they are toys for his satisfaction? And SZ is married!! DISGUSTING! Had Joe left him in charge he'd probably have ordered you to campaign for Kucinich last year!

You seem to be friends with this traitor Pappoose. Perhaps you would be more comfortabe spending more time at his goon website and less time here. The choice is, of course, yours.

Now doesn't that just take the cake. They admittedly would rather run with Naui and Cliff, who are major La Raza supporters and have tried to destroy SOS, than have Sam on their side. I have protested for many years with Sam, and he has never said or implied that because I was a woman I was any less than anyone else, including himself. I'm not speaking as someone who was sneaking behind the scenes and reading everyone's pm's as Chelene and Mike aka AZ did and still do. I'm speaking as one of the most active members of SOS for years. Now they're going after Papoose because she dares to stand up to them.
        There is no one else left there in management except Blondie and AZ, but it's obvious that Chelene is still in charge and will purposely destroy that organization rather than not have the last say. What a self centered egotistical selfish individual she has turned out to be. Unbelievable, just unbelievable. All the time I put into volunteering and protesting, is now down the drain because she can't let that organization be about anything but her. She complains that she is being betrayed, well she has betrayed every member of that organization and all the work they put into it. I realize now what so many others had told me was true, it's all about her and how she wants it to be all about her. What a piece of work she is. I just never thought she would stoop so low. And AZ can say that it's not her until he's blue in the face, I know better. This crap has her signature all over it. There are probably more than one person using the I'mindisbelief membership account and I KNOW that some if not most of the writing is Chelene. What a slime ball, and I usually don't call anyone a name, but that's what the image of her is in my head. I spent many hours with Chelene and never saw how really self centered and manipulative she really is. REALLY SAD. She's really kind of sick in the head to go to such extremes to promote herself. Her big all gum smile is really very deceptive. She'd stab you in the heart if it could bring more attention to herself. By the way, it's still Joe Turners organization. There's something going on over there that they're keeping on the hush hush about who and what it is now or continues to be. But basically it is just a board just as this one is. The activists are really gone. Chelene was using all the other organizations members to hide the fact that SOS members didn't support her anymore and weren't showing up at any protests or rallies. This has been going on for well over a year now, but she didn't want anyone to know it. I thought that was being dishonest to the members and pointed that out several times. To which the higher ups were not happy with, but it was and is the truth. Chelene destroyed that organization, but she had help in doing it.
        Last edited by kjl; 08-10-2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Very true, ArizonaPatriot. Of all the goons, SZ has been the worst!! I'd rather see Cliff and Naui join SOS than have that liberal come back!

AZP is right! If all of you only knew the full truth!! Leadership has been protecting you from the troublemakers and fake patriots! LISTEN to them!

SZ continually defied Chelene and ignored her leadership position. Had he been given authority at Save Our State no woman would ever be given a position of responsibility! Have you seen his videos, how he objectifies women and acts like they are toys for his satisfaction? And SZ is married!! DISGUSTING! Had Joe left him in charge he'd probably have ordered you to campaign for Kucinich last year!

You seem to be friends with this traitor Pappoose. Perhaps you would be more comfortabe spending more time at his goon website and less time here. The choice is, of course, yours.
          I think AZ leaving this post up on the forum so long pretty much indicts him as to motive and support for the poster. If he didn't know who it was, he'd likely have deleted it by now as ....uh...infighting. He knows, and if it's not Chelene, it's a damn good impression that he agrees with.
          Cannot wait to get that database uploaded....

Comment

I'd rather see Cliff and Naui join SOS than have that liberal come back!

There may be something to this suggestion. Think about it. Cliff and Naui would provide a badly needed injection of youth into the organization. They faithfully attend SOS events and don't need to be coaxed into showing up. They carry cameras of exactly the type that we value to ensure our safety at rallies. Further, both Naui and Cliff clearly care about socio-political issues. Chelene is on to something here ...

Had Joe left him in charge he'd probably have ordered you to campaign for Kucinich last year!

Why on Earth would I waste their time having them work for such a gun totin', Limbaugh listenin', right-wing radical when Peter Camejo was being offered as a candidate by the Green Party?

I have protested for many years with Sam, and he has never said or implied that because I was a woman I was any less than anyone else, including himself.

That's because I was checking you out and hoping to have my way with you when the opportunity arose.

Now please stop yakking on and on because the woman-with-an-opinion-routine is killing the whole visual thing for me.
            Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-10-2009, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
              I'd rather see Cliff and Naui join SOS than have that liberal come back!

There may be something to this suggestion. Think about it. Cliff and Naui would provide a badly needed injection of youth into the organization. They faithfully attend SOS events and don't need to be coaxed into showing up. They carry cameras of exactly the type that we value to ensure our safety at rallies. Further, both Naui and Cliff clearly care about socio-political issues. Chelene is on to something here ...

Had Joe left him in charge he'd probably have ordered you to campaign for Kucinich last year!

Why on Earth would I waste their time having them work for such a gun totin', Limbaugh listenin', right-wing radical when Peter Camejo was being offered as a candidate by the Green Party?

I have protested for many years with Sam, and he has never said or implied that because I was a woman I was any less than anyone else, including himself.

That's because I was checking you out and hoping to have my way with you when the opportunity arose.

Now please stop yakking on and on because the woman-with-an-opinion-routine is killing the whole visual thing for me.
              Nice avatar you've changed into for the occasion DA....

SZ continually defied Chelene and ignored her leadership position. Had he been given authority at Save Our State no woman would ever be given a position of responsibility! Have you seen his videos, how he objectifies women and acts like they are toys for his satisfaction?
              Boy! Somebody's not gettin' any at home and jealousy has consumed them

Comment

No matter what Mike says, I’mindisbelief has Chelene written all over it. She is probably sharing the log in with Jeff, but don’t kid yourself some of this is Chelene.

I am respectfully asking all true SOS patriots who are thinking of going to Hollywood on Saturday to please look inside your own hearts. Is this best for Save Our State and the patriot movement? Did Chelene work so hard so that we would make allies of traitors and glory seekers? Do you even have a little respect for what she built here?

Chelene did not build anything. Joe Turner started this organization and at the time it was expanding a halfwit could have done the job if they had devoted the time. Chelene destroyed this organization, at least the activist part, which is the whole purpose of SOS.

Backstabbing goon traitors we are lucky to be rid of, that's who!! I have been with these so called traitors in dangerous situations where they stood by me. Places and protests that Chelene had nothing to do with. There were plenty of times that these so called traitors and myself organized and went out and protested. Far worse situations than Chelene has been in. Remember, WE HAVE WILMINGTON. That was far worse than any of Chelene’s adventures. There were about eight of us, Me, Sam, Jalira,& GSB, Nuit, Papoose, FedupinLA not sure is that’s her name she’s been gone a long time, the Minuteman Brit with the patch over his eye I think he goes by Borderwatch, from the Campo border and we stood up to well over two thousand union goons and gang members. We didn’t need Chelene’s approval to go, we just went. But we must be traitors because we acted without Chelene’s approval.

Psycho ayatollagondola
                Raza pochopatriot
                Chauvinist szinla
                Ole Glory's Gilchrist friends from Hesperia
                Crazy califnative
                Untrustworthy campo mm
                and the list goes on...
                Everyone of these people, with the exception of Califnative, has gone well beyond what most members have invested in volunteering. I’ve been out with them for years and seen first hand what sacrifices they’ve made and the time invested. And they haven’t said ‘Look at me, ain’t I great, it’s all about me’, have they.

That is where you are wrong rim. "Nothing" is not what is being done. Something is happening alright. People trusted to run SOS while Chelene is away are associating with goons!!

We trusted Chelene to run this organization and put the cause of illegal immigration above and ahead of all else. But she put her ego and political climb as the main objective. She let SOS dissolve to a posting board and turned her back on those that had volunteered the most and invested their time and energy to build the organization. And then let it be destroyed for her own selfish desires and needs.

Jean, you make yourself sound so good and innocent. Did you speak about SOS when you gave SZ a ride to Orange County for Ray and Robins rally? Did he even let you drive or did he insist a woman must sit in the back seat!? **********************

Chelene or her mouthpiece here tries to connect me to Gilchriests group. But in reality it was Barbara Coes rally we were attending. Just throw the slander around and hope it sticks. Sounds like Obama type tactics doesn’t it.

When you post on Davi's goon board do you send him private pms about Save Our State matters? Do you stab Chelene in the back there?
                You see, anyone who doesn’t toe the line is considered a traitor. Who was Chelene stabbing in the back when she brought all the Gilchrist crap over to SOS? Who was Chelene stabbing in the back when she was sneaking into private pm’s and reading what the members were writing each other? Who was she stabbing in the back when she was banning members because they stood up to her? Who was she stabbing in the back when she was talking about them on the private message board?

How about pochofakepatriot? To get his help, did you promise to end his ban? Were you going to undo Chelene's wise decision to weed out someone only loyal to La Raza? Pocho was never banned, he left when he got fed up with Chelene and her loyalist crap, just like I did. The only wise decision Chelene made was to hide the fact that she no longer had the support of the activist at SOS and used other orgs members to hide that fact.

I'm so sad Save Our State has fallen this far!! Jean, you are making deals with the Devil! The only reason SOS has fallen so far is because you pushed it over the edge with your ranting about Gilchrist and got sued for it. And those that you banned are not even as close to being in bed with the devil as you the professed born again Christian. Now that is really funny come to think about it. What a hypocrite you truly are. It has always been about you and bringing attention to yourself. You failed as an actress, but SOS gave you a second chance at the spotlight.

So many attacks. Why are standing up for traitors? You need to check yourself in to a psychiatric ward, because you’re delusional.

The choice is very simple. You have an opportunity to be with Joe, Chelene, and true American patriots. Or if you like, on Saturday you can join scum in Hollywood who have caused trouble, started infighting and tried to destroy Save Our State. I’m really sure the members of SOS are happy to read that you consider them scum. This is how far you will go to discredit anyone who dares to confront you. What an amazingly huge ego you have.

The choice is yours, but I promise you, Chelene will be told and will find out which side you're really on. And the gall to threaten members, yes THREATEN MEMBERS as though they are paid employees that will be fired if they don’t OBEY.

In His wisdom and generosity, God gave Chelene to us. I will pray for the souls of members who choose to betray SOS on Saturday. Now this one’s really a jewel. Sounds just the way they worship Obama doesn’t it. Just gotta throw in the religious aspect, because Chelene has god on her side. Hypocrisy at the highest level.
                Last edited by kjl; 08-11-2009, 02:02 AM.

Comment

I'm not surprised by your ugly words and mean spirit Pappoose. You've been loyal to banned troublemakers before. Everyone here knows how you helped SZ hurt the Shaw family with his goon rally at LA High. Will you help him, Gilchrist and vivalarazapatriot hurt the movement in Hollywood? Now they’re going after Papoose. How many members do Chelene and her loyalist click have to threaten and remove before there isn’t anyone left. Remember basically there’s only Blondie and Mike left. No one else besides Papoose is willing to do anything. Blondie isn’t smart enough to do much, so you’re left with Mike, who isn’t even in So Cal. Papoose is their last hope because she’s the only one smart and wise enough to get anything accomplished.

Think about the choice you have today. Will you be able to look Chelene in the eye with a clean conscience when she returns? I would love to look Chelene in the eye and ask her why she destroyed an organization that I invested so much time and effort in. Why she only thought of herself and her own glorification. Why she brought the Gilchrest crap that she created to SOS. Ya, I’d like to look her in the eye!

First, I would like to thank all the real patriots at SOS who chose not to hurt the movement today by joining the troublemakers in Hollywood. Who you trying to kid, all the old SOS activist weren’t going to show anyway. They have stopped participating for well over a year now. And who was running the organization at that time? I’ll give you one guess. Were they choosing not to hurt the movement by not following you Chelene? The answer could be yes.
                  Second, I feel the SOS members who rallied this weekend should start to consider if they want to remain a part of this organization. To be an effective force we must be unified and can't have distractions like the one you forced on us with this event with fake patriots. So we’re fake patriots, that’s what we are. What is your definition of a patriot, everyone who does exactly what you demand? Sounding like Obama again Chelene. Well this ‘fake patriot’ sure sees through your transparent self centered drama routine. I will take may ‘fake patriot’ act along with all the others that didn’t toe the line and do my volunteering with those not so egotistical and selfserving.

Finally, I'm asking Arizona Patriot to kindly close this thread. It is not in this group's best interests to have additional posts from female members gushing like school girls about a goon who would never consider any woman his equal. Frankly, I'm sorry that many of my sisters here don't have more respect for themselves. Where do you get off with being the dictator of self respect? You have snooped on members in their pm box and spied on where and what they were doing, yet you have the gall to imply that you’re so self righteous and can look your nose down on someone who told you to your face that doing that was not right and the members deserved more respect. Ya, you’re despicable.

Very true, ArizonaPatriot. Of all the goons, SZ has been the worst!! I'd rather see Cliff and Naui join SOS than have that liberal come back! Why because he didn’t kiss your ass and ask for forgiveness. Remember how Dennis was a major goon in your eyes, until the two of you made kissy face and sorry sorry. Then all of a sudden he was just fine and no longer a goon. Ya, I can see you cuddling with Naui and Cliff as long as they make a kiss up and bough down to you. Because it’s all about you Chelene, not anything anyone does, just about you.

AZP is right! If all of you only knew the full truth!! Leadership has been protecting you from the troublemakers and fake patriots! LISTEN to them! Wrong! We need protecting from self centered attention grabbing egotists like you. Sam never once caused me any trouble nor did Dennis. But you have, you tried to sabotage the American Apparel 3 protest for your own ego. The thought that it might be a success scared the hell out of you and you needed your fix of attention and drama, so you mysteriously showed up as I’mindisbelief. Sorry to say, you didn’t change anything, the activist membership left long ago on your watch. Ya, you’re a real peach of a patriot!

SZ continually defied Chelene and ignored her leadership position. Had he been given authority at Save Our State no woman would ever be given a position of responsibility! Have you seen his videos, how he objectifies women and acts like they are toys for his satisfaction? And SZ is married!! DISGUSTING! Had Joe left him in charge he'd probably have ordered you to campaign for Kucinich last year! He never treated me or anyone else that way when I was around him. Your smear campaign never reached me because I was never stupid enough to follow your demands when it came to the other members. I had spent too much time on other things that you had nothing to do with that told me you were not telling the whole truth.

You seem to be friends with this traitor Pappoose. Perhaps you would be more comfortabe spending more time at his goon website and less time here. The choice is, of course, yours. Now you’re going after Papoose. Just how low will you sink? You won’t be able to crawl out of that hole you and your click have dug for yourself. All the members have to do is ask a simple question, Why have so many members stopped participating and dislike Chelene so much? It’s not just one or two, it’s practically the whole membership here in So Cal that have left. And by the way Mike, Chelene called you a goon for quite some time. She only brought you back because she had dumped Davi and needed your services because no one else wanted anything to do with taking the organization. She had asked six others and you weren’t even in the running. And by the way, have you heard from Joe? Kind of strange that he just isn’t answering any of your questions isn’t it. Maybe because you were the last person they really wanted to run things.
                  And by the way, you notice all the exclamation marks? Now who does that? Look at Chelene's posts and you'll find the answer.
                  Last edited by kjl; 08-11-2009, 02:11 AM.

Comment

I have the original exchanges with Pocho over his banning,

It was not his request that I could see. I issued a 3 week suspension/ban, and then Chelene ordered a permanent one. In between that, Chelene asked me to ban his wife, but I only did a temporary on her, but later she chastised me for not following through on a permanent one. I'd post the whole exchange here with pochos permission. It's not very flattering to me really, but I don't care. I apologized to him a long time ago, and everything I said was pretty up front and to him directly.
                    There's a lot of recurring commentary in there similar to what we've all been through.....actually it's more than similar; It's identical. This is him from almost a year ago:

and I have a healthy mental state unlike "your queen" who appears to be a paranoid megalomaniac.

Comment

First, thank you for the well wishes. I am felling better, but still sore. I have read all the responses regarding the fallout from AA3. I have read SZ's criticisms, and I think they are valid. Sorry SZ, but I won't call you a traitor for your critical remarks.

First, I too believe that Imindisbelief is Nightingale. The language is clearly her's. Especially the quasi-Christian references to "praying for the souls" of people that attended Saturday's event. However, I was able to trace Imindisbelief's IP address to a location in Kansas. I do not recall the exact location, and I very stupidly did not take a screen shot that should the exact location of the poster. If it is not her, it is someone that is very familiar with her and the inner workings of SOS.

It is clear to me that AZPatriot is working in cahoots with Imindisbelief since he is defending this poster with such a high hand. This is the typical response of the management on that board. It happened during the Presidential primaries when people (myself included) did not support, and were openly critical of the various candidates that where in favor by "Fearless Leader". It was these sorts of responses that led to me to first step down from the leadership group, and my eventual banning. Yes, banning, as AG has pointed out.

The fact that Nightingale sabotaged AA3 is not surprising to me. Nightingale moved on me after AA2. The reason was simple. Nightingale was not getting her camera time. I believe the reason Nightingale is trying so hard to reinsert herself into SOS, is simple. No one, other than the usual suspects, are supporting her. Even the American Independent Party is having issues with her candidacy.

Lastly, if you, at some future time, believe it is necessary to reveal our exchanges in the days after my banning you certainly may post them. There were things said in those exchanges that could be embarrassing to both of us, however, if it will demonstrate the Nightingale's state of mind I am all for that being revealed. I to have copies of the emails with you and Nightingale (upto and after my banning). I do want to post a part of an email I sent to AG on September 18, 2008:

Based on my interactions with you, and "the queen," it is clear to me that one of two possible explanations for the events of the past few months exist. 1. That I was no longer useful to you, and therefore some sort of plot was hatched to A. get me to resign from the Action Team, and B. to provoke me to a reaction that would eventually lead to my banishment, or 2. that I became some sort of a threat to the queen and her face time on YouTube. This is something that my wife pointed out to me after AA2. In either case it is clear that based on my interaction with "the queen" today that she is not emotionally and mentally stable. I am glad that I am no longer a member of your group based on this because God only knows where she is going to take you all.
                      I think that my last statement has been demonstrated in spades.

Comment

First, I too believe that Imindisbelief is Nightingale. The language is clearly her's. Especially the quasi-Christian references to "praying for the souls" of people that attended Saturday's event. However, I was able to trace Imindisbelief's IP address to a location in Kansas. I do not recall the exact location, and I very stupidly did not take a screen shot that should the exact location of the poster. If it is not her, it is someone that is very familiar with her and the inner workings of SOS.
                        I traced it to Southern California. Placentia to be precise. Masking an IP is not all that hard, but they are traceable even so. You have to be willing to do some work. If it's not her, it's a damn good imitation. Who else would want to imitate her? And if someone was imitating her, why would AZ allow it?

Comment

Look at the posts. Then take not of all the double exclamation marks. Then go back and look at Chelene's past posts and even the one she just posted. What do you see? You notice how someone uses the double exclamation marks quite often.

There's no denying it, it's Chelene. She and probably one or two other persons are posting as I'mindisbelief. And Mike AZ, is right there being her lap dog.

Mike closed my pm box and won't allow anyone to contact me through SOS, so any of you SOS members can contact me through this board or Fightpc.net.

The crap that Chelene has done is being exposed. It won't do harm to SOS because she has basically destroyed what its whole goal was, activism. And she did it for her own self interest.
                          Last edited by kjl; 08-11-2009, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                            I traced it to Southern California. Placentia to be precise. Masking an IP is not all that hard, but they are traceable even so. You have to be willing to do some work.
                            Nightingale is not worth THAT much work.

If it's not her, it's a damn good imitation. Who else would want to imitate her?
                            Good question. I must think on that a while. My first thought is that it is a family member.

And if someone was imitating her, why would AZ allow it?
                            Because he is a mindless sycophant (spoken by a former mindless sycophant).

Comment

I have read SZ's criticisms, and I think they are valid. Sorry SZ, but I won't call you a traitor for your critical remarks.

No liberal use of the term traitor, eh? Personally, I'm more partial to fake patriot. Dude, what went wrong on Saturday had nothing to do with location or choice of venue. That was the product of an insurmountable attendance problem ... which, given the current facts coming to light, appears to have been unrelated to the actions of anyone posting on this board.

Comment

I traced it to Southern California. Placentia to be precise. Masking an IP is not all that hard, but they are traceable even so. You have to be willing to do some work. If it's not her, it's a damn good imitation. Who else would want to imitate her? And if someone was imitating her, why would AZ allow it?
                                A light bulb just went off in my head. As I was reading the 'plea' from I'mindisbelief over at Sam's site I remembered something. Doesn't Bobby live over in that direction? I think so. He also uses the double exclamation marks quite often. I notice those kind of things because it reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. When everything one states has been over expressed, nothing ever stands out as truly important and exceptional. Hope that made sense.

Also, in that 'plea' you will notice the word 'we' used when talking about campaigning for Chelene. I always got along with Bobby, although we don't agree on a few things.

And I know you guys know this but I'll state it anyway. This and other boards I and others post on are not goon boards. They are the only activist boards left in California.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎