No announcement yet.

AB 32 is high-tech Jim Crow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AB 32 is high-tech Jim Crow

Racism comes in many forms, like quota's, affirmative action and "set asides".

It also comes in the color of "green" as practiced by Arnold.

"The great libertarian activist Richard Rider of San Diego wrote on open Salon about how, if Prop. 23 is defeated, AB 32 would especially kill black and Latino jobs. But Der Arnold and AB 32's supporters don't care. They just want to profit from the government subsidies and coercion for green technologies......Look around this room. What do you see? Whites and Asians. Not a black or Hispanic in sight.

The industries you plan to run out of California offer the best jobs for working class people especially for these two minorities. You see yourselves working in upscale office park/campuses researching green technology somehow immune from (and profiting from) AB32’s mandates.

Consider the irony. I’m perceived here as the knuckle dragging right winger, and I’m greatly concerned about the loss of good paying working class jobs. But you (the audience and my opponent) who consider yourselves liberal progressives don’t give a hoot about minorities or blue collar workers. Isn’t that an embarrassingly elitist position for you to take?

The last remnant of racism in America is the Left. They are the modern Klan.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎