No announcement yet.

Santa Maria: Transnational Illegal Alien Gang Captured

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Maria: Transnational Illegal Alien Gang Captured

I really enjoy doing the Andy Caldwell radio show about once a week; it is done in Santa Maria.

Now, when I go to this beautiful community I will feel safer.

"Twelve Mexican nationals with ties to a violent street gang in California have been arrested by a federal, state and local law enforcement task force as part of an anti-gang initiative known as "Operation Community Shield," led by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The operation has accounted for nearly 400 arrests this year and more than 18,900 since it began five years ago.

The arrests in Santa Maria, Calif., this week were the culmination of a two-month investigation targeting members of the West Park Surenos street gang, which law-enforcement authorities have described as a transnational street gang that posed a significant public safety threat."

These are NOT "Mexican nationals", they are illegal aliens. As the California Political News and Views has noted, if we enforced our immigration laws, strictly, we would have less crime.

This needs to be done on a weekly basis. Then we need President Obama to obey the law, instead of conspiring, using the White House, to protect criminals who sneak into our nation.

Would you support weekly raids on foreign criminals in your community? Is this racial profiling?

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎