No announcement yet.

Todd Spitzer REALLY scares people

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Spitzer REALLY scares people

Todd Spitzer did a political deal with the DA of Orange County. After a couple of years the DA realized he had a nut on his staff and fired him.

Years ago, as I remember it, Spitzer had to take one or two medical leaves from the DA's office, before he was an elected official. Wonder what they were about?

Sadly Spitzer likes to blame others for his problems.

"I don't know what happened here, and the people I've talked to can only offer guesses. But this much is certain: The thought of a grand-standing tool of the law enforcement unions such as Spitzer becoming DA is scary to many people. Given his outrageous rhetoric as Assemblyman, his close alliance with the unions and his never-ending need for media attention he even wore yellow firefighter boots and vest during the wildfires to look like he was a first responder! its clear that many Orange County observers don't want him to be the countys top enforcer."

This, as well respected journalist Steve Greenhut says, Todd Spitzer is a scary man. The OC Justice system does not need folks like this. Note that he pursued a criminal case against a man for violating a restraining order--yet the alleged victims said her was not at the location when Spitzer says he was---this is a BIG lawsuit against the County thanks to scary Todd.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎