Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hell Freezes Over: Dowd Denounces Barry Obama!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell Freezes Over: Dowd Denounces Barry Obama!

What does uber Liberal Maureen Dowd think, today, of her friend Barry Obama?

"I hope the terrorists dont think this is a good time to attack, I said, looking protectively at the White House, which always looks smaller and more vulnerable and beautiful than you expect, no matter how often you see it up close.

I thought our guard might be down because of the holiday; now I realize our guard is down every day."

Not much.

After the Nigerian almost blowed up an airplane, we find out lots of government agencies knew this guy was a terrorist and did nothing. Janet Napolitano, the lady who wants to open up our borders to allow terrorists to come in freely from Mexico, announced that "the systems worked" What a nut. The only reason the plane did not explode is because the passengers, not government, stopped the explosion.

Will Barry get rid of her? Guess not, since he also seems to love to protect terrorists--even giving them ACLU protection in our courts, sending them to Illinois and giving the openly corrupt INTERPOL legal protections U.S. law enforcement can not get. (did you know that until about 15 years ago INTERPOL was chaired and run by former Nazis'? Did you know the anti-drug commission of Interpol for several years was run by Manuel Noreiga, the infamous drug dealer?)

When someone like Dowd denounces you as an empty suit, you know you are in trouble--even Dowd wants to be protected from terrorists--and she should be protected.

How does she end her column? "Citing the attempt of the Nigerians father to warn U.S. authorities six months ago, the president intoned: It now appears that weeks ago this information was passed to a component of our intelligence community but was not effectively distributed so as to get the suspects name on a no-fly list.

In his detached way, Spock was letting us know that our besieged starship was not speeding into a safer new future, and that we still have to be scared.

Heck of a job, Barry."

Guess she is no longer a fan of BO.

More...

Obumma's LARGEST loss may well loom among the LIBERALS!

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎