No announcement yet.

Whitman: I Stand by Donation to Protect the Delta Smelt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitman: I Stand by Donation to Protect the Delta Smelt

As the saying goes, "Your actions speak so loud I can not hear a word you say."

What are the "actions" of Meg Whitman?

1. She gave $300,000 to the Environmental Defense Fund, just as they completed their lawsuit to PROTECT the delta smelt.

2. She gave over $1 million to an organization to steal private property. Why? The land would go into a reserve--near where she has a vacation home in Telluride,
    Colorado--it would enhance the value of HER property.

3. She went on a cruise and was so enamored by Van Jones she announced she was a "huge fan". This is the self-proclaimed Marxist forced to leave the Obama administration.

4. She supported, donated to and campaign for Barbara Boxer for Senate in 2004. Boxer is the infamous author of the global warming bill that will kill the
    U.S. economy.

At the same time Whitman, in her words, is "concerned" about AB 32 and wants a moratorium for a short time on the job and revenue killing law.

I will disclose that I am working professionally on the Poizner for Governor campaign. Yet, all Republicans need to be worried about a candidate that in the last three years has given money to "save the delta smelt", became a fan of Van Jones and gave money to take private property claiming to "help" the environment while increasing the value of a vacation home in Telluride, Colorado.

According to KCBS, this is what she has done, "Newly released tax returns show a disconnect of sorts between Meg Whitmans political record and her record of supporting environmental causes. The former Ebay CEO has given thousands of dollars to environmental causes in the past, while more recently she campaigned against them." Actually she gave over $1.5 million.

Does she apologize for helping kill the farms in the Central Valley by giving to the lawsuits to "protect" the delta smelt? "A spokeswoman for the Whitman campaign says that she stands by her donations that were made before she decided to run for governor late last year." See full article here.

She stands by the donations. As I wrote at the start, "Her actions are so loud I can not hear a word she says."

Also, enjoy this funny YouTube on the subject, see it here. What do you think?

More...

Whitman must be WACKO! She has her priorities MISPLACED!

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎