No announcement yet.

Judicial Hatchet Man Tells Stockton to Go to Hell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judicial Hatchet Man Tells Stockton to Go to Hell

When asked why he screwed Stockton, Clark Kelso, the highly paid hatchet man who tried to steal $8 billion from our non existent treasury, was honest.

""That's nice of you to say," Stockton attorney Steven Herum told Kelso. "But I for one am very troubled that you don't meet with us until you've already ... given approval."

Kelso responded, saying he was entangled with litigation and working with the administration of Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on the deal that is now focused on Stockton. He deliberately cut off dialogue with all of the prospective communities, he said.

"I've come under criticism for that," Kelso said. "It's not as though I treated any site any worse than any other."

Yup, he openly admits he could care less about what about citizens believe, need or say. He also does not care that California is in a Depression, that the State has rolled over almost $80 billion in deficits in the past three years and revenues have collapsed, along with jobs. He wants his money and doesn't care who gets hurt--literally.

This is an immoral man--he demanded the Governor steal $8 billion from the Treasury. He demanded the Legislature give him $8 billion, while telling them to go to hell--he would NOT tell them how he would spend the money.

Clark Kelso is why government has too much money. If we had a dime in the bank, he would steal it from the poor and elderly.

BTW, he doesn't care what you think--he just wants your money to make criminals comfortable, while 40,000 of their friends pillage our communities--to give him a smile.

Time to tell this vicious joke to take a hike, not another dime for his corruption, even if it is "court ordered".

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎