No announcement yet.

Union Fails to Protect Workers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Union Fails to Protect Workers

Bus drivers in LAUSD pay bribes to a union in order to work. Yet, the union still throws them under the bus. 1100 union members will lose six days of pay, under an agreement approved by the union.

Were I a bus driver, I would sue to get my "dues" money back. What would you do?

More...

Steve, which way are you going to have it?

one way:

Bus drivers in LAUSD pay bribes to a union in order to work. Yet, the union still throws them under the bus. 1100 union members will lose six days of pay, under an agreement approved by the union.

Were I a bus driver, I would sue to get my "dues" money back. What would you do?

or the other?:

We already know that Controller Chiang has announced California might continue to issue IOU's.

The Governor is looking at a FOURTH furlough day for State workers--that equals a 20% cut in pay.

Those working in the prisons ("Rehabilitation Centers") are furious. So much so that as soon as the budget is signed, they can go on strike--along with the 95,000 SEIU people.

This may help solve the real problem in the State--unions monopolies that control government.

Should they go on strike, are there enough others workers to take their place? Of course. By going on strike the Governor can renounce the one sided agreements a allow honesty to come into government.

These cuts and strikes could be the best policy for the State and the real unemployed.

http://www.fightbackinsac.com/forums...unions+prisons

Comment

You're fast with the cover, Steve.

Comment

Let me have a chance here, Steve.

Usually you spam about four in sequence in the morning, but a little criticism gets your activity going all day long.

Why don't you try responding here for once, as I do at your web site?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎