No announcement yet.

Arnold's Approval? 28% Equals Gray Davis

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold's Approval? 28% Equals Gray Davis

Now we know. The Governor has the same approval ratings as Gray Davis did when he was Recalled.

Could it be because of his massive tax increases in February, or his turnabout on May 20th? Maybe his opposition to unions, then his support, now his opposition.

The big deal that he used to got elected was to role back the out of control government set up by Gray Davis, then his support of big government and now opposition to big government.

The real question is which Arnold has only a 28% approval rating? I get it, when no one knows what you believe, and you change your beliefs after each election, no one trusts you anymore. If the question was "do you trust the Governor" instead of "do you approve of the Governor", the number would be even lower.

Do you approve of the Governor?

More...

At least Davis was openly liberal. He never presented himself as anything but such. There's truly no excuse for our current RINO governor, however.

Comment

My two cents says that Rhino doesn't adequately describe Arnold. Celebrity Tool is my label. I believe arnold was polished up by the brass at RHINO headquarters after annointed by the global powerbrokers. The other candidates at the time were not suitable for them. Arnold is an actor and as such would say his lines at the proper times. he didn't change his tune anywhere along the line. He had no real tune of his own. Well, he might have had one briefly, but they showed him who was boss, and he quickly slunk back into the role.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎