No announcement yet.

Sheriff Gore: No Answers to US Senate About Ruby Ridge

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriff Gore: No Answers to US Senate About Ruby Ridge

An FBI agent was involved in a shooting that led to the death of an innocent woman and almost killed a 10 month old baby. The FBI Special Agent is Bill Gore. He was in charge of the operation that killed an innocent women. Gore was willing to talk to FBI folks, privately, about the murder. Yet when the public wanted to know, when the US Senate demanded to know, Gore found the 5th Amendment to hid from the public his complicity. By being silent it tells me all I need to know about Bill Gore.

Bill Gore is a weakling. He is unable to face up to what he did. What is he hiding, and why?. Who else is he protecting? "After the incident, several agents were "disciplined, suspended, fired, prosecuted and went to federal prison" for lying about what happened, Gore said. He himself was not disciplined, he said.

The criticism often leveled at him was regarding his refusal to testify at a Senate hearing on the standoff.

Gore said he testified for several, separate internal investigations, but declined to testify in a public Senate hearing on the advice of his attorney because a district attorney in Idaho was pursuing murder charges against agents."

Maybe his silence is why he almost immediately got promoted--he protected someone and the system--all of this under Bill Clinton.

The public has the absolute right to know why the FBI killed an innocent person.

The real problem is this. The San Diego County Board of Supervisors appointed a man as Sheriff that refused to answer, on advice of an attorney, why a woman was murdered. So, in the future, as long as an attorney can tell Gore he does not have to answer questions, then a crime can be hidden from the public. The Supervisors should be ashamed. If Gore can not answer in public how a woman died how can he be trusted?

Silence is not consent, in this case it was a lie.

When someone refuses to answer, they can no longer be trusted. Gore is a man that can not be trusted.

More...

Ruby Ridge will live in infamy for quite awhile. If I recall, Lon Horiuchi was the FBI sniper that shot and killed Randy Weaver's wife. What I want to know is if Randy Weaver was ever convicted of being a white supremacist. What's that you say? That's not a crime?.....

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎