No announcement yet.

Guv Starts Cutting Waste--Cars to be Sold

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guv Starts Cutting Waste--Cars to be Sold

Finally, the Governor and Sacramento is getting it. The sale of 15% of the unneeded cars is a start. Note that the study shows that 38% of the take home cars are misused. "A self-critical audit by Caltrans found that in 38% of the permits tested, "the permit holder did not appear to have a justified or documented need for the permit." If that percentage were applied to all take-home cars, it would mean more than 3,200 of the cars are being driven home by workers without justification."

This is a very minor start. How about selling the Coliseum, the Cow Palace and other goodies that have killed us?

The bigger question is why all this action now, like cleaning up the incompetent Nursing Board?

Government is out of control, has too much money and needs to be cut in half. We already know where to cut, lets do it.

More...

Cant wait to see if there are any deals here. the state has their own auctioneers but there will be a bunch of russian dealers buying them up. maybe the state already furloughed the auctioneers and is going to have a private company auction them this time

Comment

Originally posted by localboy
      Cant wait to see if there are any deals here. the state has their own auctioneers but there will be a bunch of russian dealers buying them up. maybe the state already furloughed the auctioneers and is going to have a private company auction them this time
      Good question on who will auction them. I don't see why they cannot do it in house. I remember them having their own auctioneers too, but that was years ago
      Russians are car salvagers I thought.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎