No announcement yet.

Prayers Controlled by Government?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers Controlled by Government?

Proudly, I am Jewish. By, birth, heritage, by practice. That does not mean that I oppose others right to pray as they wish. That is what created America, the right to pray and believe as we wish.

In Lodi, I guess, those folks have not heard of the First Amendment. I enjoy hearing a Rabbi pray before a public forum such as a city council or school board meeting. I am not offended by a Pastor ending a prayer, "In Jesus Names". In fact I am offended when a Minister does NOT say that at the end of a prayer--as if he or she is not proud of their religious beliefs or embarrassed by them. Or maybe they come from the Jeremiah Wright school of religion.

I urge everyone, Jew and Christian, to attend this rally for religious freedom. First it will be the ending that is banned, next it will be the beginning--no prayer at all.

We are a nation founded on religious faith, we can not allow the ACLU or their followers to negate the First Amendment.

August 5 at 6:00pm there will be a "Prayer Rally for Jesus" in Lodi at the city hall steps

Stand Up, Speak Up, Show Up.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎