No announcement yet.

Bodega Bay Sleepover

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodega Bay Sleepover

Had some business to attend to in Napa, so we took a side trip to Bodega Bay for the evening and part of the next day. Here's a brief video for now, and will have some pictures for you tomorrow. This video is a cave that the ocean cut into the rock at sea level. it was dark inside, so I couldn't keep on going, but it was pretty long I think

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPd8tJ-FLmI"]YouTube - Bodega Bay Stayover[/ame]

These few pics are from downtown Napa. This was an old industrial/fishing area that is being converted to more touristy type stuff

Note that this was a very old building with an incredibly cheap face lift. The fronts are all gussied up real nice as is the landscaping, but upon closer inspection, you'll see the building is just a tin corrugated sheet metal of the type they used in the 50's. the tenants here got river front views though. don't think I'd want to be in here during a strong wind or fire though.

Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 09-09-2009, 08:03 AM.

Comment

From a bed and breakfast at Bodega Bay

Found this cross on the trail to the beach. We surmised that someone may have spread someone else's ashes here

The cave's front

the cave front from across the bay

Kite flying in light breeze

The Ground crew

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡