X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

``````````````````````````````
    Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:12 PM. Reason: `

Comment

I saw it in an email from CCIR,

They were putting together an event at which she was going to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
        Thinking back, it may have been that Chelene was the one I asked to talk to him. I don't actually remember if I emailed or called him directly about that or not now. I know I offered a few times to do it to one or the other. Now she did say to take the donations box I made for the billboard with me to the fair event, but it didn't sound to me like he ever responded that it was ok. I know she said they spoke about it once, and that he supposedly told her that I should collect the money on my own, and then take out what I needed to operate the trailer and I guess send the rest in, but I refused her on that. I don't like operating the money issue on that loose of a basis. I wanted the official seal of approval, so it was either him or her that was the bottleneck
        I am enjoying reading this back & forth from you x-insiders of SOS. The whole registered not-for-profit angle always never seemed to be honored. Any registered not-for-profit is not allowed by law to endorse a political candidate. How many times was that violated by Joe, Chelene, or their staffs? If anyone brought that little fact up on BBS, they got the SOS ax without notiification or reason even if it was their first mistake. Those people disappeared without a trace. I got some interesting emails from others about this matter. I wondered about this matter too and did some checking. It is right, no political endorsements at all. Last time I checked the Callifornia State not-for-profit searchable Internet database, the SOS, under Joe Turner's old home Ventura address, registered status is 'pending' at this time. It is not an official charity for tax deductable status to contributors until accomplished. I wonder how many good donators will get tax burned & audited by this SOS staff crap. What a waste, so folks get burned again.
        DISCLAIMER:
        No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
        "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
          I am enjoying reading this back & forth from you x-insiders of SOS. The whole registered not-for-profit angle always never seemed to be honored. Any registered not-for-profit is not allowed by law to endorse a political candidate. How many times was that violated by Joe, Chelene, or their staffs? If anyone brought that little fact up on BBS, they got the SOS ax without notiification or reason even if it was their first mistake. Those people disappeared without a trace. I got some interesting emails from others about this matter. I wondered about this matter too and did some checking. It is right, no political endorsements at all. Last time I checked the Callifornia State not-for-profit searchable Internet database, the SOS, under Joe Turner's old home Ventura address, registered status is 'pending' at this time. It is not an official charity for tax deductable status to contributors until accomplished. I wonder how many good donators will get tax burned & audited by this SOS staff crap. What a waste, so folks get burned again.
          Again you bring up something that is not true. Get your facts straight. The non-profit status and it's disallowed rule of political endorsement was brought up by members and they were not "banned", "axed" or "disappeared".

Comment

Speaking of quality candidates, if either McClintock or Walter Moore decided to jump in, then I'd be really amped. They are to California what Pat Buchanan has been on the national level: With the passage of time, repeatedly proven correct about the things they said would come to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
              Again you bring up something that is not true. Get your facts straight.
              Hi,
              "Again" ???? please explain you comment with specifics. I'm interested.

Originally posted by kjl
              The non-profit status and it's disallowed rule of political endorsement was brought up by members and they were not "banned", "axed" or "disappeared".
              Please prove me wrong with specifics. I'm interested and listening.
              DISCLAIMER:
              No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
              "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

`````````````````````````````
                Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:07 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Hopefully now we can restart this thread,

I wanted to point out something here. On Nightingales website, there is a page listing endorsements. Not too awful many there, but what's more important is those that are not there. We can all think of someone who Chelene has claimed favored status with, and Schwilk comes as no surprise. Coe is a given. But missing is:

Ted Hayes

The Shaws

Art Olivier

All the other SoCal Patriot orgs that were aligned against her Arch enemy gilchrist

And the main one, Joseph Turner.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                    Hopefully now we can restart this thread,

I wanted to point out something here. On Nightingales website, there is a page listing endorsements. Not too awful many there, but what's more important is those that are not there. We can all think of someone who Chelene has claimed favored status with, and Schwilk comes as no surprise. Coe is a given. But missing is:

Ted Hayes

The Shaws

Art Olivier

All the other SoCal Patriot orgs that were aligned against her Arch enemy gilchrist

And the main one, Joseph Turner.

http://www.nightingaleforgovernor.co...dorsements.htm
                    Great observation.

Comment

Chelene Nightingale is mainly style, not substance.

Comment

Chelene picks up an endorsement finally
                        Honestly I don't even remember this guy, but then again, it's pretty ancient history. Most of his activity was almost 30 years ago. She's really had to go deep for approval.

James C. (Jim) Griffin, a founding member, in 1967, of California's American Independent Party, and one of its most colorful and beloved leaders, today announced his endorsement of Chelene Nightingale for Governor of California, in 2010. Ms. Nightingale, a well known California political activist for constitutionalist causes, announced her candidacy for the American Independent Party nomination for Governor on July 4, 2009, at the "Secure America" rally at the border in Boulevard, CA.

Griffin, a trucker, was the AIP nominee for US Senate in 1980 and for Governor in 1982. In 1980 he received the biggest applause of the night, during his debate with incumbent Senator Alan Cranston, when he noted that "if you give a politician a hammer, he thinks every taxpayer is a nail." Griffin was also honored with the AIP Presidential nomination in 1988, and served as State Chairman for the AIP in the 1990's after it had became affiliated with the Constitution Party.

Honored in the early 1980's, by official proclamation from the California State Assembly, for his excellent safety record, and lauded in the Congressional Record, for being the "best truck driver in America," Griffin, now age 71, is still driving trucks and still interested in California politics. "Chelene Nightingale represents the best hope for the people of California for a return to sane economic policies and for a return to honest, representative government," said Griffin. "I urge every American Independent Party voter to support her in next year's primary election, and for every Californian, regardless of party affiliation, to do everything possible to make sure that she is elected the next Governor of California in November of 2010."

"It is imperative in this time of crisis that people finally look beyond party labels," added Griffin. "For too long now, both the Democrat and Republican politicians have come to us, all saying 'vote for me, I'll solve your problems.' It should be obvious to everyone, by now, that they are not going to solve your problems...they ARE your problems!"

"I cannot think of a better solution for California's problems than to elect Chelene Nightingale to be the next Governor of California. She has my full support and ought to have the support of every Californian who cares about this state," concluded Griffin.

Comment

Can we expect to see some TV commercials soon? Or how about a full page ad in the LA Time or SacBee. Well I'll be waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                            Can we expect to see some TV commercials soon? Or how about a full page ad in the LA Time or SacBee. Well I'll be waiting.
                            I'm sure there will be commercials; but on the christian network. She's looking for reaffirment and more people to tell her she's right and great. Placing those ads on MSN would get her questioned and laughed at, and that's not money well spent

Comment

I don't think she will get many votes.

Comment

Chelene is robbing the rocking chair for this one. He's in his 80's

Griffin, James Clyde (b. 1927) — also known as James C. Griffin — of Norwalk, Los Angeles County, Calif. Born in Tennessee, October 1, 1927. Son of Dewey Sampson Griffin and Osa Nelson (Akers) Griffin. Truck driver; American Independent candidate for U.S. Representative from California 33rd District, 1974; American Independent candidate for U.S. Senator from California, 1980; American Independent candidate for Governor of California, 1982; American Independent candidate for Lieutenant Governor of California, 1986; American Independent candidate for President of the United States, 1988. Member, Moose; Elks; National Rifle Association. Still living as of 1990
                                But look at the picture she is running of him:

Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 08-16-2009, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎