No announcement yet.

Stop Internet Lynchings of Activists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by liberty belle
    Interesting that an attorney would use misdirection addressing the frivolity of the joke instead of the actuality of his actions. Bottom line? YOU were a part of the lynch mob. And that's NO joke.
    Gee Tony you just don't stop, You wont be happy till your kicked off of every site in town. Atleast you have Ghilly, LMAO
    http://www.fightpc.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawes
      It appears that the "Triad of Evil" are attempting to hijack the anti- illegal immigration movement. Of course this was already noticed when anyone had mentioned supporting Duncan Hunter or Richard Mountjoy and was attacked by Chelene and others.

Now if you support Glenn Spencer, you will get the same garbage.
      Yeah, that's when I got the treatment. I wouldn't support Ron Paul OR believe that GWB brought down the trade towers himself DESPITE the fact that Bonfire had actual photos of him lighting the dynamite in the basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by REWHBLCAIN
        Gee Tony you just don't stop, You wont be happy till your kicked off of every site in town. Atleast you have Ghilly, LMAO
        How's that NMI board workin' for ya, Dennis?

Comment

• Originally posted by REWHBLCAIN
          By the way, Dennis, Samdude has been kicked off NMI, SOS AND suspended from MM. That's three. Let's look around this thread! See any lynchin' goin' on? Dude?

Comment

• Why must some people resort to attacking and trying to bring others down just to try to build themselves up?

AG throw some water on this fire, before all that's left is the ashes because no one gains by this stuff.

Comment

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why must some people resort to attacking and trying to bring others down just to try to build themselves up?

AG throw some water on this fire, before all that's left is the ashes because no one gains by this stuff.
              You are so right. I came here to cheer AG up but then what happens........A bunch jump on wanting to hang everyone else. Well it will not work with me because I get tired of this kind of throat cutting fast....like NOW. AG, please get the water pail.

Comment

• Originally posted by kjl
                Why must some people resort to attacking and trying to bring others down just to try to build themselves up?

Not this guy. Gotta keep your eye on the prize kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rim05
                  You are so right. I came here to cheer AG up but then what happens........A bunch jump on wanting to hang everyone else. Well it will not work with me because I get tired of this kind of throat cutting fast....like NOW. AG, please get the water pail.
                  LOL, Ya right. I wish I had a nickle for everytime I have heard this same cry. I could buy ACORN. Fire hose Fire hose Fire hose.
                  Last edited by REWHBLCAIN; 07-06-2009, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kjl

I don't know. Let's ask the guy who started it on this thread. Samdude?

Comment

• Pretty funny. Come to a thread called "STOP THE LYNCHING OF ACTIVISTS" only to find a bouquet of people totally guilty of the act on the SOS and NMI boards. Biggest. Bunch. Of. Hypocrites. I. Have. Ever. Seen. In. My. Life. Look at them whine! Guilty as charged.

I'm outta here. I have work to do. You guys hang around and see if you can re-create the same welcoming and productive atmosphere here that you did on the other two boards. Does SO much good for the movement.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        Last edited by sandinator; 07-06-2009, 10:29 PM. Reason: mistake by posting in the first place

Comment

• It appears that the "Triad of Evil" are attempting to hijack the anti- illegal immigration movement. Of course this was already noticed when anyone had mentioned supporting Duncan Hunter or Richard Mountjoy and was attacked by Chelene and others.

Now if you support Glenn Spencer, you will get the same garbage.

Originally posted by liberty belle
                          Yeah, that's when I got the treatment. I wouldn't support Ron Paul OR believe that GWB brought down the trade towers himself DESPITE the fact that Bonfire had actual photos of him lighting the dynamite in the basement.

Uh, that is what we call "at odds with the truth." Actually, I remember quite clearly the circumstances under which you got jettisoned because A) I was part of "Leadership" in SOS and NMI at the times you were tossed over the city walls, and B) you specifically requested that I intervene on your behalf at Save Our State.

The circumstances were generally the same on both occasions. Members were fed up with you harping on with the same regurgitated complaints about other people. You were considered a broken record on the subject. In the first instance Joe Turner, AZP and OP had spoken to you before. You had been suspended from the message board on at least one prior occasion when they were indicating a willingness to permanently flush you. At this point you asked if there was something that I could do. I did. Not being very familiar with the situation but remembering you pulling my fat out of the fire on the Van Nuys HD parking lot, I vouched for you and requested that you be given a last chance as a personal favor to me. If memory serves me correctly, this bought you another 48 to 72 hours before you went back to doing exactly that which had gotten you in hot water before, and you were tossed through the swinging doors.

The second time it was almost over before it got started. People were more than fed up with your usual modus operandi and somewhat stunned that you were pulling the same stuff. At NMI you got promptly locked off the board and then became the community pinata.

That's when you got "the treatment." It had nothing to do with Ron Paul or George Bush, etc.

Well, all I can say is "Thank God you grew from those experiences and haven't been making those mistakes again!"

Sorry to have interrupted the exercise in historical revisionism.
                          Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 07-06-2009, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz
                            Last edited by sandinator; 07-06-2009, 10:30 PM. Reason: fell asleep watching the bickering

Comment

• Look everyone,

This is one thread, and we won't let it spill past here. There are lots of hard feelings from things that happened at Save Our State. I mentioned before that I issued a few apologies to some people. Then there were some things I wouldn't apologize for too. But I'm still beating the drum out there, and I would welcome pretty much any of you to join me doing it. That said, repetitiously hammering another poster over the same issues is neither entertaining or relieving. So unless there's something important you need to get off your chest once and for all Liberty Belle, I'd work on fixing your relationships here as opposed to picking new fights with the people here.
                              I don't actually know you, but if you are tony, I was ordered to ban you a few times. Even when it was only suspected that it was Tony, and there was little evidence to support that finding. I was often against that quick draw banning method, mainly because I'm certain that we hung a few innocent members in doing so. However, we still have some rules here that must be respected, so be mindful of them and keep the bulk of your combat pointed towards the problems with our government. It's ok to have some minor conflicts with people on your own side, but don't let it become a habitual personality trait here.

Comment

• Originally posted by sandinator
                                I can see it is true that men are more petty than women. !
                                Ha! Like it matters the sex. Pettiness is the accountancy of relationships. Petty people are just bean counters that use deeds as measurement instead of numbers

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎