Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by sandinator; 07-06-2009, 10:49 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

That's usually due to an improper link. Try clicking on the video, and then copy the address for it at the top of your screen

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

That was pretty Good

You know Sandinator, we should compile selected videos from each SOS activist and make our own video from it.
            What do you say?

Comment

``````````````````
              Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:34 PM. Reason: `

Comment

```````````````````
                Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:34 PM. Reason: `

Comment

well, we need to gather our own videos up and select what we think best highlights each SOS member as an activist. The we also need to put on the thinking caps and start writing down other SOS members who also have videos that highlight their best activism at SOS events.

Comment

I will try to remember who used to do the videos, watchdog is the first person that comes to mind but you know I don't think he was ever a member.

Comment

there'll be some out there,

I have the SOS mailing list; I can make a solicitation for videos. We can do a youtube search. I'll start a thread just for this.

Comment

There we go:

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                          Last edited by sandinator; 07-06-2009, 10:55 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Don Silva is an admirable character who SOS was lucky to have. His intelligence, reasoned behavior and dedication to principle were a credit to the organization. More specifically, things at Save Our State really didn't start to head into a tailspin until he was removed from the equation. And insofar as that last assertion is concerned, this is not simply "my" opinion. Joe Turner has said as much.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
                              D, What do you mean when?

Have you listened to or read some of the substance that has been coming out of her the past several months? Never mind the address she made to the CCIR meeting when Gheen was in town, just look at the post above. "Provacateurs" and "troublemakers"? Your Herod analysis was spot on. She's half paranoid and her usual fondness for conspiracy tripe has been on overdrive since Gilchrist served her with process. She simply rambles at this point about things that are marginally, if at all, related to the immigration debate. I suppose, however, in her mind they're front and center.

I guess it all depends upon how you define meltdown. It is very clear to me that the position she holds in Save Our State is of utmost importance to her ... far more than accomplishing something concrete. To Chelene, her status in "The Movement" is paramount. Her conduct has always reflected that is her top priority. However, she lashes out so wildly and regularly that she is a stone's throw away from presiding over the organization's closing the doors. That's how little is left as a result of her ongoing conduct that has decimated the membership rolls. And that result, of course, is directly the opposite of what she wants - to be the beloved head honcho of the grand organization.

In short, she's been killing what she wants, and it's been going on for a while now. Dude, if that's not a meltdown, I 'm not sure what is.
                              I should have been clearer in my writings. My thought on a future meltdown goes along train of thought that AG posted,

I think a meltdown is not here yet too,

I was thinking the meltdown would include a recanting of many of her activities at SOS, based upon her christian ideals or something along those lines. you know "I have seen the light, and god told me to stop all my hateful thoughts". Along with this would be a few zingers aimed at the lot of us the likes of "I thought I could control all the racism and hate from the inside of these organizations, but in the end it was more than I could accomplish".

In the very least, it would be "I'm sick of all the infighting and mud being slinged within the movement", and then again blame everyone for not uniting to save the country, and lastly signing off from the movement with in her own mind as not being the slightest bit at fault
                              There seems to be an open rebellion in the ranks Arizona Patriot is now trying to put down...without banning people. I can't wait for another abusive rant from BobbyDX9 that will be taken directly from the insane rantings of the leader whose cult Bobby is part of.

The demise of SOS is imminent. I make that statement not out of happiness, but out of sadness, because the demise of SOS is unnecessary and can be laid at the feet of two people...Joe Turner and Chelene Nightingale.
                              Last edited by PochoPatriot; 06-29-2009, 09:22 AM.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                Last edited by sandinator; 07-06-2009, 10:55 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎