No announcement yet.

Stop Internet Lynchings of Activists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bitches"?

Sheesh. Last night I sent him the link to Chelene's election website figuring it would keep him busy. So much for that brilliant plan ...

... "Bitches"?

Comment

• Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
      "Bitches"?

Sheesh. Last night I sent him the link to Chelene's election website figuring it would keep him busy. So much for that brilliant plan ...

... "Bitches"?
      Chelene has an election website? Do post....

And Bitches is usually a term reserved for us after we get arrested for protesting.

Comment

"Bitches"?

... "Bitches"?
        Yes I saw that. I thought it was quite big of you. Some people just want to keep the animosity going hoping others will join them in their rant. It's just a whole lot of wasted energy that for sure could be used to a better cause then ranting. But there seems to be a lot of ranting going on these days.

Sure hope it calm down soon like someone said it would.

Comment

• Originally posted by kjl
          Yes I saw that. I thought it was quite big of you. Some people just want to keep the animosity going hoping others will join them in their rant. It's just a whole lot of wasted energy that for sure could be used to a better cause then ranting. But there seems to be a lot of ranting going on these days.

Sure hope it calm down soon like someone said it would.
          Aw, I don't think she meant it that harshly really. It's just a little more loose here, so I wouldn't react to things as if it were all personal jibes.

Comment

• Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
            Aw, I don't think she meant it that harshly really. It's just a little more loose here, so I wouldn't react to things as if it were all personal jibes.
            What I meant by I saw that was that I saw where he sent the other Chelene's campaign web site. I thought that was quite big of him considering how much CalNative/Tony as been ranting and spewing.

Comment

Chelene has an election website? Do post....

And Bitches is usually a term reserved for us after we get arrested for protesting.

A. http://www.nightingaleforgovernor.com

B. Oh, so it does apply to me then. Never mind.

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola

I was joking. I thought it was funny, and given the caliber of the "debate" Sandi was interrupting, not entirely inappropriate.

Yes I saw that. I thought it was quite big of you.

Hardly. It was completely utilitarian and self-serving. I was just trying to get the guy to shut the hell up. He's been carrying on like a jilted teenage girlfriend for the past five weeks. This whole stupid thing started when I told him to shut up and stop ... oh, never mind, this has been stupid beyond belief.
              Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 07-06-2009, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Oops...
                My bad. I have a lot of those though

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 07-06-2009, 09:28 PM.

Comment

It appears that the "Triad of Evil" are attempting to hijack the anti- illegal immigration movement. Of course this was already noticed when anyone had mentioned supporting Duncan Hunter or Richard Mountjoy and was attacked by Chelene and others.

Now if you support Glenn Spencer, you will get the same garbage.

Uh, that is what we call "at odds with the truth." Actually, I remember quite clearly the circumstances under which you got jettisoned because A) I was part of "Leadership" in SOS and NMI at the times you were tossed over the city walls, and B) you specifically requested that I intervene on your behalf at Save Our State.

The circumstances were generally the same on both occasions. Members were fed up with you harping on with the same regurgitated complaints about other people. You were considered a broken record on the subject. In the first instance Joe Turner, AZP and OP had spoken to you before. You had been suspended from the message board on at least one prior occasion when they were indicating a willingness to permanently flush you. At this point you asked if there was something that I could do. I did. Not being very familiar with the situation but remembering you pulling my fat out of the fire on the Van Nuys HD parking lot, I vouched for you and requested that you be given a last chance as a personal favor to me. If memory serves me correctly, this bought you another 48 to 72 hours before you went back to doing exactly that which had gotten you in hot water before, and you were tossed through the swinging doors.

The second time it was almost over before it got started. People were more than fed up with your usual modus operandi and somewhat stunned that you were pulling the same stuff. At NMI you got promptly locked off the board and then became the community pinata.

That's when you got "the treatment." It had nothing to do with Ron Paul or George Bush, etc.

Well, all I can say is "Thank God you grew from those experiences and haven't been making those mistakes again!"

Sorry to have interrupted the exercise in historical revisionism.
                    I hate to break this to you, but I NEVER spoke to you on SOS ever. Or on NMI.

Must be some wet dream you're having. The ONLY mod I ever spoke with was Old Preach. I didn't even know you existed until NMI.

LB
                    Last edited by liberty belle; 07-06-2009, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• You guys just keep going at it. Well, I have a new perspective and a new outlook.

Comment

• Well, admittedly we have strayed from the topic,

It's probably best we start a new thread that covers the candidates, but keep in mind that she is a politician now and fair game for scrutiny and ridicule.

Comment

• Getting back to the internet lynching topic,

William Gheen is pressing on with his campaign against Glenn Spencer, and appears to be taking quite a bit of well deserved heat for doing so. He's getting the same backlash that Chelene and Schwilk are for their actions.

These tactics are similar to shooting at your opponent in a small steel room. The ricochet factor is quite deadly to everyone inside. Nonetheless, Gheen has backed himself into a do or die situation with his reputation and following. Is this a last ditch effort of his to either win or quit?

Comment

• So I moved the "nightingale for Governor" into its' own thread in the California section.

Comment

So I moved the "nightingale for Governor" into its' own thread in the California section.
                              The special section?
                              http://www.fightpc.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Comment

• Originally posted by REWHBLCAIN
                                The special section?
                                90% of California politicians go in the "special" sections.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎