Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oc Sheriff Says Not A Crime To Make Death Threats Against Witness To Agent Rosas Shoo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oc Sheriff Says Not A Crime To Make Death Threats Against Witness To Agent Rosas Shoo

The three Orange County Sheriff officers I spoke to denied any knowledge of the Rosas assisination, claimed the had "never heard of the Minutemen" or of civilians watching the border and stated Illegal Immigration was a "Federal Issue" and "not in their jurisdiction."

The comment below was posted in below with to Kingfish' statement regarding the Rosas assassination.

When I called to report the message, to the Orange County Sheriff, I was informed that it was not against state law to threaten to kill someone on the internet. It was not an "immediate threat." Not even if the threat was made against a witness to the assassination of a Federal Law enforcement officer.

They only took an "optional report" after I called the San Diego FBI, who DID take a report

Pretty strange to hear that from OC?

Comment

Originally posted by borderwatch
      When I called to report the message, to the Orange County Sheriff, I was informed that it was not against state law to threaten to kill someone on the internet. It was not an "immediate threat."
      The allegation is "terrorist threats", a three year felony in California if convicted.

I was framed on a charge of "terrorist threats", my bail was $250,000. My court appointed attorney was very bewildered as to why I was charged and held, the quote was "they don't have anything on you". I had the option to plead innocent and be returned to confinement or plead to a bullshit misdemeanor and get out that night with a minor fine, otherwise I had the crap shoot of a jury and surely would have lost everything I owned except for the dirty clothes I was wearing when I was cuffed.

I put it all in storage and left the county, and ultimately the state.

Those OC cops were bullshitting you. If you pissed off someone who knew the buttons to push, you would be standing in front of the judge with your head spinning in dazed bewilderment while he looked right through you as he asked how you plead.

Comment

I posted the above before I saw the video and the quote.

If someone wanted to push it, they could probably find the guy. And it probably wouldn't hold water.

It sounds like a no class internet heckle. There may well be a difference between an anonymous dweeb saying "He's next" and a definitive "I'm going to kill him".

Comment

The statement of NASTY GLEE gloating over the tragic fact that Agent Rosas had been SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES absolutely SICKENED me!!! I wonder of the OC sheriff and his colleagues got the chance to SEE THAT GROSS declaration! UGH!!!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎