No announcement yet.

ICE Still Going To Arrest Incidental Illegals During Raids

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE Still Going To Arrest Incidental Illegals During Raids

The chief of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement says agents searching for people who ignore deportation orders will continue to arrest others in the country illegally who happen to be around when they show up.

As should be done.

Comment

Incidental Illegals? What the F is an "incidental illegal alien" supposed to be? Does that mean he just "incidentally" happens to be violating federal immigration laws?

I'm going to try that one out when I have my next appearance tomorrow: Your honor, my client is technically in violation of sections of the Penal Code, however, I'd like to bring to the court's attention that this is an incidental offense that was not the main thrust of the defendant's intentions. Therefore, I'm requesting that this case be dismissed in the interests of justice and economy rather than actually having the legal system perform its function.

"Incidental"? Sweet Jesus. OK, now I've found a new term to hate with the same passion as I detest people who insist on claiming they are a Citizen of the World.

Comment

Sorry DA, I made that up myself so it would fit in the title area.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
          Sorry DA, I made that up myself so it would fit in the title area.

That's OK. I was only incidentally revolted by the term.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
            Incidental Illegals? What the F is an "incidental illegal alien" supposed to be? Does that mean he just "incidentally" happens to be violating federal immigration laws?
            "Incidental"? Sweet Jesus. OK, now I've found a new term to hate with the same passion as I detest people who insist on claiming they are a Citizen of the World.
            So you detest Obama then

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎