No announcement yet.

Tours of Duty on the Border

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tours of Duty on the Border

Hey guys. Just wondering about something. I was with a group awhile back (wont name names) but lets just say a lot of inner organization politics made me leave. Im liking this site a lot already and have to say from the welcomes Ive been getting, and the fact that this group is local to Sacramento, Im going to be here for awhile.

Anyways, to my point... With the other organization I was with, I did a tour of duty on the Mex-American border where we would do civilian border patrol. Has this organization ever thought of doing something like that? If you ever did, I would definately be there.

Originally posted by ThomasRowbottom
    Hey guys. Just wondering about something. I was with a group awhile back (wont name names) but lets just say a lot of inner organization politics made me leave. Im liking this site a lot already and have to say from the welcomes Ive been getting, and the fact that this group is local to Sacramento, Im going to be here for awhile.

Anyways, to my point... With the other organization I was with, I did a tour of duty on the Mex-American border where we would do civilian border patrol. Has this organization ever thought of doing something like that? If you ever did, I would definately be there.
    I like that idea as well. One of the things that has prevented my partcipation down there has been finances and being able to go as a group would make it more feasable with combined resources.
    Enjoy Freedom? Get off your ass and do something to preserve it then.

Calguns.net OpenCarry.org
    ronpaul2008.com
    constitutionparty.com

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍