The Killing of a Border Patrol Agent - Lou Dobbs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Killing of a Border Patrol Agent - Lou Dobbs

Witness Account

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elVRjkO68JU"]YouTube - Witness Describes Agent Rosas Shooting[/ame]

The Killing of a Border Patrol Agent

And "The rest of the story" Lou Dobbs Tonight -- CNN -- July 24
    Lou Dobbs: A U.S. Border Patrol agent was murdered last night while protecting the people and the border of the United States. Border Patrol agent, Robert Rosas, is the first agent to be killed in the line of duty this year. The shooting took place in a remote mountain area in San Diego County which is, of course, right on the border. Casey Wian has the report from Campo, California.

Casey Wian (voice-over): About a mile over this hill is the United States border with Mexico. It was here that border parole agent Robert Rosas was shot several times and killed Thursday night while pursuing a group of suspected drug smugglers or smugglers of illegal immigrants.

Richard Barlow, Border Patrol Sector Chief: Approximately 9:00 out in the east county in, Campo area, Border Patrol agent, Robert Rosas, was murdered by assailants at the international border.

Wian: The Border Patrol would not allow us closer to the scene of the shooting because federal and local law enforcement agents were still investigating.

Thanks for that video. This is not getting the coverage it deserves. Let's hope the killers are caught.

Comment

No, it's NOT receiving proper coverage. The MMP today pleaded for Americans to HONOR and APPRECIATE Border Patrol Agent Robert Rosas for GIVING HIS LIFE for us. In the past week, I have been trying to encourage recognition and appreciation for Rosas here in Dallas, TX, but it is a MAJOR illegal alien refuge city, and that only COMPOUNDS the problem. That SO MANY Americans seem to be TRAGICALLY INDIFFERENT to this patriot's sacrifice makes it HURT even MORE. However, as HARD as it was, I managed to HOLD OUT for Ramos and Compean (see my website, www.joanofamerica.com), and will try to do the SAME for Rosas!

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
        Thanks for that video. This is not getting the coverage it deserves. Let's hope the killers are caught.

I don't think the lack of coverage is by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
          I don't think the lack of coverage is by accident.
          Yes, it's been swept under the rug.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎