No announcement yet.

Minute Men Rally in Victorville, CA on 7/11/2009

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sandinator
    Too much dissection of feelings and humor going on here. Let's just get on with it. I am through with all the touchy feely stuff which is nothing more than political correctness and that is for the losers of the world. We need to just do what we must and say it like it is. Those that are too sensitive for reality be damned. If you are too thin skinned and want to be babied then run home to momma because this cause ain't for the faint of heart.

Deal with it.

While we're on the subject, I'd like to talk about a recent experience I had with my wife. After a particularly pressing day, she asked me why I don't share more of myself. I found myself hard-pressed to respond to this question because of the straight-jacket like constraints placed upon me as an adult male in modern America. Suddenly, the urge to cry came over me and I wailed openly. As the tears ran down my cheeks, my first concern was that the facade I had carefully constructed around my persona was now crumbling for all to see. However, rather than judging me to be weak or unmanly, my spouse simply held me and whispered reassurances that I would not be unfairly deemed as feminine.

After the cathartic tears had abated, I wiped my eyes and boldly strode to the DVD player where I inserted the Director's Cut Edition of Brokeback Mountain that is the prize item of my movie collection. Sitting next to each other on the couch, the woman I married and I held hands and felt closer as we ...

... I'm sorry. Have I wandered off topic?

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
      While we're on the subject, I'd like to talk about a recent experience I had with my wife. After a particularly pressing day, she asked me why I don't share more of myself. I found myself hard-pressed to respond to this question because of the straight-jacket like constraints placed upon me as an adult male in modern America. Suddenly, the urge to cry came over me and I wailed openly. As the tears ran down my cheeks, my first concern was that the facade I had carefully constructed around my persona was now crumbling for all to see. However, rather than judging me to be weak or unmanly, my spouse simply held me and whispered reassurances that I would not be unfairly deemed as feminine.

After the cathartic tears had abated, I wiped my eyes and boldly strode to the DVD player where I inserted the Director's Cut Edition of Brokeback Mountain that is the prize item of my movie collection. Sitting next to each other on the couch, the woman I married and I held hands and felt closer as we ...

... I'm sorry. Have I wandered off topic?
      Very funny DA.....

Comment

`````````````````````````````````````````
        Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 10:37 PM. Reason: `

Comment

However, rather than judging me to be weak or unmanly, my spouse simply held me and whispered reassurances that I would not be unfairly deemed as feminine.
          Yeah, and while she's saying that, she's also mentally shopping for a nice gift bag to wrap your testicles in.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
            Glad to hear about this or any MinuteMan rally, ANYWHERE. We can't have TOO many of these. Along with those BIG Tax revolt rallies on the July 4th, we need more to educate the passive, apathetic, non-voters, non-political citizens out there. I saw that the Golden gate Minutemen had a great impact by parching in a Fremont CA july 4th parade. Here is the video about this successfull idea and it's wonderful turnout.
            http://www.goldengateminutemen.org/

their videos:
            http://www.goldengateminutemen.org/news.htm
            Hey! I like these guys too.

We were in the parade up here in Sac this year. Check the events section for pics and video

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
              Hey! I like these guys too.

We were in the parade up here in Sac this year. Check the events section for pics and video

The Golden Gate Minutemen have had some quality events. I have specific memories of seeing a news report where they were protesting on the steps of some governmental building in San Fran, where they were surrounded (outnumbered about 5 to 1) by a collection of loons, anarchists and reconquistas (essentially, exactly what you'd expect to find in San Francisco) who were calling them every name in the book.

A few months ago, when we thought my wife's work might move us up to the Bay Area, I had it in the back of my mind that these folks would be my new accomplices for the purpose of rallying, etc.

Comment

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```
                Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 10:38 PM. Reason: `````````````

Comment

What the hell is a jean from fillmore? Never mind, I don't want to know.
                  JeanFrom Fillmore is actually a hard working proven activist. She's just following the whims of the headmistress there. I wouldn't read any more into it than that

Comment

I was informed that JeanfromFilmore and Jalira are the only two people that (after many months of Chelene forum announcements/begging/coercing) took over her position as SOS Events Directors. Jalira was a member, was banned awhile ago & now back. (WHY?) And Jean is a member who doesn't have her own car to get to events. Funny bunch of weird Event Directors, if you ask me. But that's what passes for SOS members now, 'retreads' with delusions of grandeur with SOS Director's titiles. LOL.
                    DISCLAIMER:
                    No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
                    "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

I was informed that JeanfromFilmore and Jalira are the only two people that (after many months of Chelene forum announcements/begging/coercing) took over her position as SOS Events Directors. Jalira was a member, was banned awhile ago & now back. (WHY?) And Jean is a member who doesn't have her own car to get to events. Funny bunch of weird Event Directors, if you ask me. But that's what passes for SOS members now, 'retreads' with delusions of grandeur with SOS Director's titiles. LOL.
                      Since you say you were informed, you really need to get some better informants. There is so little about what you posted that is correct, thank god your not working for the CIA. Oh, but maybe you are and that's the problem.

Comment

Both Jean and Jalira are tried and true activists. Completely reliable and very dedicated in both word and deed in the battle against illegal immigration. Neither one has delusions of grandeur anymore than Pocho and AG are fake patriots or glory seekers. They are simply attempting to salvage/reinvigorate what used to be a great organization before Mommy Dearest tore through it.
                        Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 07-16-2009, 05:08 PM.

Comment

`````````````````````````````````````
                          Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 10:38 PM. Reason: `

Comment

I remember Jalira but for the life of me I don’t remember this Jean person. But anyway, the best way to salvage the organization would be to stop being useful idiots for the drama queen Chelene. Refusing to allow posts regarding the Minute Man Rally is just silly, unnecessary, oppressive and does nothing to convince me this Jean person is anything other than a sycophant. I do think this person has good intentions but the road to Hell is paved with those.

A. Jean is not a sycophant.

B. As must be apparent by this time, SOS is beyond salvation.

Comment

I was informed that JeanfromFilmore and Jalira are the only two people that (after many months of Chelene forum announcements/begging/coercing) took over her position as SOS Events Directors.
                              It might be that many of the others figured out that moving up also meant getting your throat slashed, just by watching the previous action at SOS. Being a handmaiden to Chelene has proven to be a dangerous position for an activist

Comment

```````````````````````````````````````
                                Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 10:39 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎