No announcement yet.

American Apparel 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
    No liberal use of the term traitor, eh? Personally, I'm more partial to fake patriot. Dude, what went wrong on Saturday had nothing to do with location or choice of venue. That was the product of an insurmountable attendance problem ... which, given the current facts coming to light, appears to have been unrelated to the actions of anyone posting on this board.

Did it really go all wrong? No one was injured physically or jailed or had their car towed away. The Brown Beer Belly's had to forgo a nap on their front porch to address the lazy Americans who won't pick their own fruit, and the AA store probably had to hire a few extra security people for the day, which eats into the ever shrinking profit margin over there. We still beat them up, and it only took a few of us to do it. We'll get better at it now that we don't have that albatross weighing us down

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
      Doesn't Bobby live over in that direction? I think so. He also uses the double exclamation marks quite often. I notice those kind of things because it reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. When everything one states has been over expressed, nothing ever stands out as truly important and exceptional. Hope that made sense.
      You are on to something here. As I think about this, I think that Bobby is using some of his religion's despicable tactics to smear anyone who simply disagrees and dares to voice that disagreement.

Comment

AG,

In reviewing some of the email exchanges between myself and Nightingale at the time of my banning, I came across this statement (dated 9/18/2008) by her:

I was told that you and Sam were teaming up to not only bring SOS down, but to do something to me.
        Do you recall what this alleged threat was?

I never addressed this alleged threat because it was so outlandish. Besides if I had wanted to have any harm come to Nightingale, I could have let her continue to provoke the goons in Lynwood where we protested a speech made by Vicente Fox. Instead I had to literally drag her back to our main group to keep her safe.

SZ, do you have any idea what she was prattling on about?

Comment

You notice this quote from I'mindisbelief uses a lot of weand you notice the exclamation marks. Rally think this is Bobby. That person knows me, and the only one that I know is Bobby besides Chelene. I don't know Jeff or any of the few others that support Chelene.

Please come back to Save Our State. The group needs your leadership and patriotism! Strong woman leaders have always been what makes SOS great!! I'm sure you've said some things in anger that you regret. So have we. Sometimes when goons are talking badly about patriots we know, we get caught up in their drama. That's why we have always had to police our own so that we can be unified and strong!!

Comment

Originally posted by PochoPatriot

I really don't know.

It would be interesting to sit down with you and Davi for lunch one of these days, because I'm sure that what you view or viewed as the reasons for my getting the axe at SOS, and my transgressions in general, differ(ed) from mine. I'd be curious to know what reasons or justifications were presented by Chelene to the leadership.

When I got bounced I certainly knew Mommy Dearest was royally fed up with me (we had been butting heads for over a month on the board), but I had also known my time was coming for at least 5 weeks. I knew she would get the courage to eventually pull the plug on me because I was not going to kiss her a-- or pretend that she wasn't saying some outlandish or just outright dishonest things to the membership. By the time it happened, I was not particularly upset because I had seen it on the horizon for quite a bit. In fact, for awhile, for the purpose of being a dick, I had considered opening up an alternate Save Our State message board that would have been almost identical to the real SOS board. I figured nothing would be more disrespectful than behaving like Chelene and her inner circle were of no consequence. However, the Jamiel Shaw thing unfolded and I put what was going to be the clone SOS website to a different use.

Anyway, I knew some of the things that were being said about me (can't stand "strong" women, etc.), however, the details of what my particular sins are in the eyes of Nightingale I couldn't tell you. Reading these posts by this Imindisbelief character has been somewhat educational and illustrated some things about what has been said about me that I didn't know previously.

That people get upset with me is hardly a shock. I'm far from the most likable or team oriented dude on the planet, and I know I can be confrontational and abrasive. However, what people choose to get angry with me about sometimes really surprises me.

Anyway, I've rattled on here. The short answer to your question is no, I don't. You're probably more familiar with PD's laundry list of complaints and suspicions about me than I am.
            Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-11-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Well it's official, Both Kim and I have been banned from SOS. We are now the chosen people who forgot to bring presents to the alter of her highness. By the way, I'mindisbelief is Bobby and probably Chelene. It took me a while to nail it, but I KNOW it's him. You see I never really spent much time with anyone of the SOS members. Even the few times we did get together I didn't socialize much. I just never thought most of the members and myself had much in common. The only members I spent much time with were those I shared rides with, and none of them were on Chelene's side except Chelene. But I then realized that I had spent five days with Bobby and Chelene lobbying in DC a couple years ago. And from the postings of I'mindisbelief I could tell this person knew me. I don't think I've ever met Jeff S. and there isn't anyone else left. And Bobby would have enough pull through Chelene to ask the thread be closed, which it was.

Well I feel honored to be among the banned goons that didn't bow to her highness.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                Well it's official, Both Kim and I have been banned from SOS. We are now the chosen people who forgot to bring presents to the alter of her highness. By the way, I'mindisbelief is Bobby and probably Chelene. It took me a while to nail it, but I KNOW it's him. You see I never really spent much time with anyone of the SOS members. Even the few times we did get together I didn't socialize much. I just never thought most of the members and myself had much in common. The only members I spent much time with were those I shared rides with, and none of them were on Chelene's side except Chelene. But I then realized that I had spent five days with Bobby and Chelene lobbying in DC a couple years ago. And from the postings of I'mindisbelief I could tell this person knew me. I don't think I've ever met Jeff S. and there isn't anyone else left. And Bobby would have enough pull through Chelene to ask the thread be closed, which it was.

Well I feel honored to be among the banned goons that didn't bow to her highness.
                Welcome to the light side.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                  Well it's official, Both Kim and I have been banned from SOS.

I'm sorry because I know you both put your hearts into it, but I'm glad they don't get to claim you as members anymore because the currently constituted organization doesn't deserve it; particularly after they exposed you guys to harm by failing to have the decency to show up last weekend.

Real anti-illegal immigration activists, who walk it rather than attempt to merely talk it, know - LFR and JeanfromFillmore are rock solid allies upon whom people who really want to get something done can count.

Comment

Originally posted by PochoPatriot
                    AG,

In reviewing some of the email exchanges between myself and Nightingale at the time of my banning, I came across this statement (dated 9/18/2008) by her:

Do you recall what this alleged threat was?

I never addressed this alleged threat because it was so outlandish. Besides if I had wanted to have any harm come to Nightingale, I could have let her continue to provoke the goons in Lynwood where we protested a speech made by Vicente Fox. Instead I had to literally drag her back to our main group to keep her safe.

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
                    I really don't know.

It would be interesting to sit down with you and Davi for lunch one of these days, because I'm sure that what you view or viewed as the reasons for my getting the axe at SOS, and my transgressions in general, differ(ed) from mine. I'd be curious to know what reasons or justifications were presented by Chelene to the leadership.

When I got bounced I certainly knew Mommy Dearest was royally fed up with me (we had been butting heads for over a month on the board), but I had also known my time was coming for at least 5 weeks. I knew she would get the courage to eventually pull the plug on me because I was not going to kiss her a-- or pretend that she wasn't saying some outlandish or just outright dishonest things to the membership. By the time it happened, I was not particularly upset because I had seen it on the horizon for quite a bit. In fact, for awhile, for the purpose of being a dick, I had considered opening up an alternate Save Our State message board that would have been almost identical to the real SOS board. I figured nothing would be more disrespectful than behaving like Chelene and her inner circle were of no consequence. However, the Jamiel Shaw thing unfolded and I put what was going to be the clone SOS website to a different use.

Anyway, I knew some of the things that were being said about me (can't stand "strong" women, etc.), however, the details of what my particular sins are in the eyes of Nightingale I couldn't tell you. Reading these posts by this Imindisbelief character has been somewhat educational and illustrated some things about what has been said about me that I didn't know previously.

That people get upset with me is hardly a shock. I'm far from the most likable or team oriented dude on the planet, and I know I can be confrontational and abrasive. However, what people choose to get angry with me about sometimes really surprises me.

Anyway, I've rattled on here. The short answer to your question is no, I don't. You're probably more familiar with PD's laundry list of complaints and suspicions about me than I am.
                    Boy, my memory is a mere shadow of my former self these days. I only remember some things without some sort of jogging, but one thing is that she was using me pretty much exclusively as a go-between at the time because she allegedly had no internet link while she was moving. I was reporting the days events and your shaw rally came up, and from there it was the usual long winded discussions. As I remember, we discussed your ambitions being relative to her weakness at the time (her being forclosed and moving, and being away from the day to day operations of SOS) and the assessment was that you were trying to take over. But there was other issues which only she had supposed previous knowledge of, and she was relaying those to me most likely to influence my opinions of you. As I remember though, it was her final decision to do the banning, and mine to take credit for it. If I can get this database uploaded we'll have our history.
                    Pocho, I was not in the know about everything you and she had exchanged, and I got some of it in bits and pieces, but at the time it was becoming clearer to me that she was instigating some of this and then standing back and accusing others of the resulting drama. There may have been some conspiracy theories about you teaming up with SZ or others, but It's not coming to me right now.
                    One thing that became my goal was to perfect those rules because I was quite vocal that I did not like running the place like a pirate ship. I really abhorred that practice.

Comment

Woo hoo! My first post. Good morning, folks. I wanted to say thanks for the supportive words some of you have you've had during the past very exciting week. I've told a few that a lot of my sheer emotion over the craziness of past week was because SOS was my home as it was for a lot of people who ridiculously banned or mentally ran off. But I MUST keep in mind and acknowledge that it currently was not the home I'd "grown up in". It had become a foul and dysfunctional home and I felt a duty to at least try to make it work (yes, I'm nuts like that). I was currently trying to get needed information from Joe Turner regarding the current status of SOS as I did not trust the little bit of information I was getting on the board. We were due to have a conversation on that, but I'll no longer be pursuing that either. It's just not worth it and I wish Joe Turner the best and thank him for the times we were truly a united fighting force on SOS. I have a lot of work to do as an independent player and you'll all be hearing GREAT things from CBA. It's regrettable that this situation became so ugly and actually grew unto the infamous behind the scene "flurry of emails" like the ones AG referenced in his video. Even CBA was ridiculously thrown into the mix and the group has NOTHING to do with this mess. I had not even shared the recent SOS happenings with them as we're busy WORKING.

Most know I was one of the more quiet and unassuming members (much like Jean) when dealing with SOS leadership. There were already too many big mouths and I don't need the spotlight to feel that I'm truly contributing. My leadership showed itself as I offered brave support on the streets, kept my eye out on some of our older members and kept some of the new ralliers from angrily running into the crowd of reconquistas screaming at them. Everyone at SOS had their own talent. I think I'm more of a motivator. If anyone remember the scene from "Glory" of Denzel Washington picking up the US battle flag after his comrades fell in battle and yelling, "C'mon!", that was my true motivation recently. To pick up that friggin battle flag and keep charging ahead to the victory of saving or state and nation= or go down trying. But clearly at SOS, I was a threat to some.

I was TRULY looking forward to working with Jean in her new role as SOS administrator. I've admired her work on the streets in the past and was ready to offer my support. I'll look forward to working with her now as true "lack of self respecting sisters in league with goons and traitors". And I'll look forward to seeing patriotic and dedicated boots on the ground.

sorry to babble so long, I really must get to work so my boss won't take a cat o nine tails to me!

Have a safe and productive day!

Comment

Originally posted by TasmanianSheDevil
                        Woo hoo! My first post. Good morning, folks. I wanted to say thanks for the supportive words some of you have you've had during the past very exciting week. I've told a few that a lot of my sheer emotion over the craziness of past week was because SOS was my home as it was for a lot of people who ridiculously banned or mentally ran off. But I MUST keep in mind and acknowledge that it currently was not the home I'd "grown up in". It had become a foul and dysfunctional home and I felt a duty to at least try to make it work (yes, I'm nuts like that). I was currently trying to get needed information from Joe Turner regarding the current status of SOS as I did not trust the little bit of information I was getting on the board. We were due to have a conversation on that, but I'll no longer be pursuing that either. It's just not worth it and I wish Joe Turner the best and thank him for the times we were truly a united fighting force on SOS. I have a lot of work to do as an independent player and you'll all be hearing GREAT things from CBA. It's regrettable that this situation became so ugly and actually grew unto the infamous behind the scene "flurry of emails" like the ones AG referenced in his video. Even CBA was ridiculously thrown into the mix and the group has NOTHING to do with this mess. I had not even shared the recent SOS happenings with them as we're busy WORKING.

Most know I was one of the more quiet and unassuming members (much like Jean) when dealing with SOS leadership. There were already too many big mouths and I don't need the spotlight to feel that I'm truly contributing. My leadership showed itself as I offered brave support on the streets, kept my eye out on some of our older members and kept some of the new ralliers from angrily running into the crowd of reconquistas screaming at them. Everyone at SOS had their own talent. I think I'm more of a motivator. If anyone remember the scene from "Glory" of Denzel Washington picking up the US battle flag after his comrades fell in battle and yelling, "C'mon!", that was my true motivation recently. To pick up that friggin battle flag and keep charging ahead to the victory of saving or state and nation= or go down trying. But clearly at SOS, I was a threat to some.

I was TRULY looking forward to working with Jean in her new role as SOS administrator. I've admired her work on the streets in the past and was ready to offer my support. I'll look forward to working with her now as true "lack of self respecting sisters in league with goons and traitors". And I'll look forward to seeing patriotic and dedicated boots on the ground.

sorry to babble so long, I really must get to work so my boss won't take a cat o nine tails to me!

Have a safe and productive day!
                        Welcome to the light side! Looking forward to working with you again.

Comment

TasmanianSheDevil
                          New Registrant
                          Gee, I saw a documentary about that SheDevil so you may scare me away from things.
                          WELCOME.

Comment

Cool new handle! I like it. It's you.

Originally posted by TasmanianSheDevil
                            But clearly at SOS, I was a threat to some.

No question. Your termination became imminent when you did two things:

1. You began to reflect negatively upon Chelene Nightingale.

2. You put public questions to Mike to which he could not provide substantive, quality answers.

PD is clearly intent upon her work at SOS reflecting well upon her for the benefit of her campaign, and disgruntled members openly calling her conduct or proclamations into question is not part of the equation she obviously envisions.

Very, very Chelene, that aspect of the situation.

Further, you backed Mike into a position where if you remained, there would be pressure to respond to inquiries to things that would ultimately make him look foolish, dishonest or just plain wrong.

Much easier just to cut you loose.

Fret not, however. Now you are free to organize or participate at events and invite (gasp!) Ray, Robin and other people who would cause about 3 people currently at SOS to soil their pants. And the good thing about this is, these "outcasts" of whom I speak, they're very solid ralliers and quite likely to jump at the chance to participate in an event.

Glad to know you'll be hanging out with us "scum".
                            Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-12-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎