Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Apparel 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has not changed. Just expect counter protesters.

Comment

Looks like I got put in with some good company.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ImInDisbelief View Post
      Backstabbing goon traitors we are lucky to be rid of, that's who!!
      Psycho ayatollagondola
      Raza pochopatriot
      Chauvinist szinla
      Ole Glory's Gilchrist friends from Hesperia
      Crazy califnative
      Untrustworthy campo mm
      and the list goes on...
      I have to laugh. I'm the only one targeted with a racial slur.

Comment

I have to laugh. I'm the only one targeted with a racial slur.
        Don't worry about it, ImIndisblief does not even have the you know what to use his/her forum name. My head is going to be on the chopping block also. I have protested with all those listed and there is only one I have questions about and it is not you. Sorry I can not make the event, as Derail said somewere above, Rim might be there if the temp is below 72 deg. Good luck to all I will await a report.

Comment

Psycho ayatollagondola
          Raza pochopatriot
          Chauvinist szinla
          Crazy califnative
          Untrustworthy campo mm
          and the list goes on...
          I don't know why whoever this is thought I'd be able to make the trip down there. And I'm a psycho now?
          And Pocho, I don't think that was a racial slur, but rather an insinuation that you were a mole for la raza.

Comment

Psycho ayatollagondola
            Raza pochopatriot
            Chauvinist szinla
            Crazy califnative
            Untrustworthy campo mm
            and the list goes on...

Chauvinist? I thought I was a liberal. Which the hell is it?

Maybe I'm sort of a liberal chauvinist ... if there is such a thing.

3 observations:

1. I give these jack o--s points for consistency. They appear to be in the process of alienating one of the few remaining productive members - Ole Glory (One of the best of all time, I might add). Well, I guess you don't need reliable ralliers to play video games.

2. I think you're both right. I think PP has been the target of a racial slur as well a mole accusation. So, you've been reporting back to Naui and Sheethead this whole time, haven't you? That's just so typical of you people.

3. Why is it that AG is a "psycho" but Tony is only "crazy"? I've always thought of the former as being a term to describe a more serious lack of mental health than the latter ... and to be candid, the board master here can't shine CANative's shoes in that regard.
            Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-05-2009, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
              [I]3 observations:

1. I give these jack o--s points for consistency. They appear to be in the process of alienating one of the few remaining productive members - Ole Glory (One of the best of all time, I might add). Well, I guess you don't need reliable ralliers to play video games.

2. I think you're both right. I think PP has been the target of a racial slur as well a mole accusation. So, you've been reporting back to Naui and Sheethead this whole time, haven't you? That's just so typical of you people.

3. Why is it that AG is a "psycho" but Tony is only "crazy"? I've always thought of the former as being a term to describe a more serious lack of mental health than the latter ... and to be candid, the board master here can't shine CANative's shoes in that regard.
              That poster really, really would rather see the illegals win than have Chelene's will breeched. It sure seems like Chelene to me.

Comment

The problem with Gilchrist would never have happened if Chelene hadn't let it happen, she brought it home to SOS and spread it all over the organization. The idiots that are standing behind her are more concerned with their social standing than actually doing some activism. Sad simple minded followers.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberty&freedom
                  The idiots that are standing behind her are more concerned with their social standing than actually doing some activism. Sad simple minded followers.
                  But at least there are getting to be fewer of them all the time.

Comment

I guess the fact that I asked Veronica (VRonRN) to remove the video of me speaking on behalf of SOS (which she was gracious enough to do) at American Apparel 2 got me labeled a traitor. That is the limit of my talking to the opposition, though Nightingale accused me of much, much more. Then people wonder why Nightingale brings up such bad feelings among those of us that left the organization?

Edited to add: Perhaps my attendance at the event Saturday would not be good. Any thoughts?
                    Last edited by PochoPatriot; 08-06-2009, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Perhaps the the organizers could agree by email or pm to keep separate such as one on the east end and the other on the west end. That would seem to solve some of the problem but since I am not in any kind of leader position that is only offered so all who want to be there could be. I have said I will not be there because of the heat. I do hope civil adults will prevail. Good Luck on the adult part. I am sure Veron and Naui will be there to watch and record.

Comment

Originally posted by PochoPatriot
                        Edited to add: Perhaps my attendance at the event Saturday would not be good. Any thoughts?
                        You've got to be kidding me, right? PP, again, you're a really bright guy but sometimes I truly wonder about you.

Originally posted by Rim05
                        Perhaps the the organizers could agree by email or pm to keep separate such as one on the east end and the other on the west end.
                        Interesting concept. Not going to work, however, because of the obvious: Save Our State is unable to produce enough current members to occupy an east end or west end.
                        Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-06-2009, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I guess the fact that I asked Veronica (VRonRN) to remove the video of me speaking on behalf of SOS (which she was gracious enough to do) at American Apparel 2 got me labeled a traitor. That is the limit of my talking to the opposition, though Nightingale accused me of much, much more. Then people wonder why Nightingale brings up such bad feelings among those of us that left the organization?

Who would you be satisfying with that move? If you want to go, I wouldn't let any one of us have an impact on convincing you not to. Showing up on the front lines says a lot.
                          However, I wouldn't be seen asking favors from VRon or anyone similar again. Don't go Jane Fonda on us now

Comment

You've got to be kidding me, right? PP, again, you're a really bright guy but sometimes I truly wonder about you.
                            This is second time in this thread that you have questioned my intelligence. Keep it up and I'll start pulling out the lawyer jokes.

Seriously, though, I would rather not make rash decisions, but instead bounce ideas off people. Most of you have been around a lot longer than me, and have experience that I can utilize.

However, I am planning on being at the protest. I think that we need to show the idiots that we can get along without her royal highness pontificating from on high, and her pet Yorkies barking.

Comment

I would go with but one mission in mind and that would be to protest AA. I would smile at all my old or former friends or patriots and be a good and pleasant protester to all I know. The mission is to protest AA. I am looking foward to a good protest by all. The GOONS are the ones to fight. Naui will be there for sure, he and his nurse have not had an event for a long time.

Comment

This is second time in this thread that you have questioned my intelligence. Keep it up and I'll start pulling out the lawyer jokes.

Seriously, though, I would rather not make rash decisions, but instead bounce ideas off people. Most of you have been around a lot longer than me, and have experience that I can utilize.

However, I am planning on being at the protest. I think that we need to show the idiots that we can get along without her royal highness pontificating from on high, and her pet Yorkies barking.
                                Good for you. Happy you will be able to make it. It seams that there are camps being set up and lines being drawn at SOS. Sad because people jump onto a side thinking they are going to get brownie points for doing it, but may land up later realizing how dumb it was to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎