Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Compean Thanks his Supporters (pics)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Compean Thanks his Supporters (pics)

Jose Compean and his family were guests of the Temecula California Republican Assembly. The California Republican Assembly have been contact supporters of Ramos and Compean.

Jose answered questions and expressed his gratitude for everyone's support. He noted the prison officials were as supportive as they could be. His mail was read by a supervisor and one day he got over 300 letters and it supervisor told him it took over six hours to read the mail. The supervisor told Compean it was good to see the American People rallying around him.

He states that much happened in the trial that is still not public knowledge, that he hopes will come out in court in the future.

He did report that the DEA reports of Davila subsequent arrested were presented to the Prosecuting Attorney.The DEA told the Prosecuting Attorney that their case against Ramos and Compean was in trouble, but the Prosecuting Attorney did not advise Ramos and Compean's attorney until just before the trial. The trial was flagged at the DEA and anyone accessing it would be fired.

He also recounted their suprise when the Prosecuting Attorney stated in her closing arguments that the situation at the border was so bad Ramos and Compean had "turned on one of the their own." Ramos and Compean exchanged confused looks with their attorneys. Compean's first thought was "What is she talking about? We did not shoot a Border Patrol Agent."

Compean and his family were in the Temecula 4th of July Parade today. California Assemblyman Joel Anderson, whose district includes Campo, CA.

Compean Family with Assemblyman Joel Anderson.

Nice and good to see these pix.

Comment

Very cool. Particularly that last shot. It would have been worth the price of admission to this function just to see that guy out from behind bars, dining among people who appreciate his efforts on behalf of his country, in the company of that pretty wife and cute little boy. God bless the Compeans. They've been through more than enough.

Really nice. Thanks for sharing this info and posting the pics. This event alone makes for a good July 4.

Comment

A month before this event, Jose and Patty Compean were on business in Dallas, TX. They CALLED ME UP and said they WANTED to MEET ME!!! They said they had HEARD of my 18-month (July 2007-January 2009) public advocacy for Jose and his friend Nacho Ramos in Dallas, TX, and ASKED ME OUT TO LUNCH!!! Of course I was DELIGHTED and said YES!!! And when the moment we first met in person FINALLY CAME, I KNEW that I was IN THE PRESENCE of a GREAT AMERICAN HERO!!! Jose is JUST WONDERFUL!!! NOT AT ALL the MONSTER that the DRIVE-by MEDIA made him out to be!!! (and NO doubt the SAME is TRUE of Jose's friend Nacho!) And Jose's wife Patty is SO PRETTY and complements him PERFECTLY!!! In MY estimation, one COULDN'T ask for BETTER friends!!!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎