No announcement yet.

Del Beccaro: Way Forward for California Republicans-Part 1

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del Beccaro: Way Forward for California Republicans-Part 1

Tom Del Beccaro has created a three part article that shows where we are as a political party, where we are going and how we get there.

Glad to see a thoughtful leader in politics, which is rare--most just move from one election to another, doing things as they are always done. Del Beccaro wants input from others, wants to analyze before acting and truly believes the GOP can win elections, based on principles.

Pass this on to your friends. As part 2 and 3 are published, I will send them to the readers of the California Political News and Views. I want your thought on how the California GOP gets back to winning elections, in a big way.

"It has now been 2 weeks since the election. In that time and before the election, I spent a great deal of time speaking with people around the state - some deeply involved in politics, others who were Republican voters, Independents and Democrats. I wanted to listen to their views of our Party, how politics touches their lives and how the Republican Party impacts them.

Many of you have expressed concerns about the future of our Party and asked me why, under these tough circumstances, do I want to head this Party. The answer to the latter is simple: this is why we get involved - to make a difference when it is most needed.

In this 3 Part Series, The Way Forward for CA Republicans, I offer you some of my thoughts and conclusions based on the people I spoke to and my work over the years. Please let me know your thoughts to this first article: The Challenges We Face" notes Del Beccaro.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎