No announcement yet.

Malkin: Why I?m not donating to the Chamber of Commerce

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malkin: Why I?m not donating to the Chamber of Commerce

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is helping elect dozens of GOP candidates for Congress and Senate. And I am really confused.

These GOP candidates support strong enforcement of our immigration laws and E-Verify.

These GOP candidates are opposed to ObamaCare. They oppose TARP.

The Chamber sued Arizona over its policy of enforcing Federal immigration law

Michelle Malkin notes, "The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is one of the staunchest promoters of amnesty and joined with the AFL-CIO/ACLU to oppose immigration enforcement measures. They oppose E-verify and sued Arizona over its employer sanctions law.

The Chamber supported TARP, the auto bailout, and the stimulus."

So, if the Chamber was so supportive of Barack Obama and his polices, why are they now supporting candidates that oppose the policies of Barack? I am confused.

Here is my guess. Business is being destroyed by polices that the Chamber and Obama promoted and passed. Maybe the Chamber leadership realized businesses will have choices --pay for the policies, taxes and regulations the chamber joined President Obama in passing or paying dues to the Chamber.

The Chamber now realizes that it is killing its members, so is trying to over turn the fiscal death policies it created. Too bad the unions are not as honest and also join the Chamber in supporting GOP candidates. The unions have destroyed the future of its members' our nation. It is time for them to apologize by defeating Democrats. Yeah sure, honesty has never been the strong suit of unions.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎