No announcement yet.

Leftists Understand: Democrats will lose the House

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leftists Understand: Democrats will lose the House

A Democrat Congressman said he would not be upset if they lost lots of seats in the House. He claimed this would get rid of the trouble makers in the Democrat Caucus.

Good idea, lets get rid of the members who are harming our nation--Barney Frank (absolutely no relation) San Fran Nan and their corrupt friends. The best way to do this is to make sure that Harmer, Berryhill, Tran and out other congressional candidates win. Then we can Fire San Fran and her friends.

Now, the Left realizes they can lose the Senate as well.

"There are plenty of other places where Dems would win in a normal year, but may not pull it out given the tough economy. Senate seats in Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Colorado could easily go Republican. And since January, Sens. Barbara Boxer (Calif.), Patty Murray (Wash.), and Russ Feingold (Wisc.) have discovered they are a lot more vulnerable than previously thought. Even Richard Blumenthal in Connecticut could be beatablea new Rasmussen poll puts him up just seven points on multi-millionaire Republican candidate Linda McMahon. That's twelve senate seats up for grabs right thereand I haven't mentioned the special election in West Virginia, where polling guru Nate Silver gives the GOP a small chance of picking up the late Sen. Robert Byrd's seat. And there's still the (likely, in my mind) possibility that Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) may switch to the GOP in order to bolster his 2012 re-election chances."

This is not the time to complain, this is the time to work for Fiorina and our Congressional Team--we can stop the Obamanation and rolled back the totalitarian State Barack so loves.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎