No announcement yet.

Decision: More Water to Be Withheld From California

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decision: More Water to Be Withheld From California

California farms are closing. The construction of new industries is on hold due to lack of water. Now we have the final straw.

"The Boards action acknowledges that diverting 50 percent of the Delta's freshwater flow is not sustainable, and that substantially more water is needed to maintain the health of the Delta estuary," says Cynthia Koehler, California water legislative director at the Environmental Defense Fund. "After surveying 30 years of science, the Board concluded the health of the Bay-Delta Estuary depends upon how much water is being left in the system."

A 50% cut in water supply from the delta is NOT ENOUGH? Our government has determined that more must be sustained.

This is a source of water for 23 million Californians. Cut the water, you cut the ability to farm, create jobs.

Years ago my Assemblyman was Bob Cline. While he was raised in San Francisco, he moved to the San Fernando Valley. He taught me a major lesson of California politics and the economy.

He told me, "Control the water and you control the economy".

Want to know why California will stay in a Depression for a generation? We have high taxes, AB 32, unions and other special interests and the final bullet to kill us off--government cutting us off from water.

Buy that bottle of Arrowhead water while you can. Eat that California corn, now. Get the number for U-Haul and make your reservation.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎