No announcement yet.

L.A. Union Member?s Dues Used for Pro-Illegal Alien Bus Tour

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. Union Member?s Dues Used for Pro-Illegal Alien Bus Tour

SEIU members are forced to pay bribes if they want to work. Now we find out that part of the money is to promote and support illegal aliens. That means more crowded prisons, schools and hospitals--plus higher taxes for the low paid SEIU workers. In fact, the workers have government steal the bribe money before the workers even see it.

"A few days ago Michelle Malkin received an email from an outraged Service Employees International Union (SEIU) member in Los Angeles who was mad that his dues money was going to pay for a pro-illegal alien bus tour planned by union leaders.

The tour was supposed to start in L.A. and end up in Phoenix, Arizona and was meant to highlight the supposed evils of Arizona’s SB1070, the anti-illegal immigrant law that has been so much in the news. The union member that contacted Malkin was apparently furious over the unions plans.

I am furious over this and wrote an email back to them to tell them so. I forget to mention to them I am especially upset over them using my dues to pay for this bus and the trip"

Glad to see some SEIU members upset. Now you know why unions need to be voluntary.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎