No announcement yet.

Arnold: No CA Budget Till I am Gone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold: No CA Budget Till I am Gone

Looks like it is getting official, no budget till a new Governor is sworn in.

"Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger suggested Monday that California might have to wait until his successor is sworn in next year to get a spending plan -- unless lawmakers give him everything he wants.

Schwarzenegger says the Legislature must curtail public pensions and change Californias taxation and budgeting systems before he will sign a budget this year, his last as governor. He leaves office in January.

If I do not get all of the things that we need ... I will not sign a budget and it could actually drag out until the next governor gets into office, Schwarzenegger told reporters...."

For several weeks the California Political News and Views has been stating that there will not be a budget till at least after the Special Senate election on August 17--but that in all probability no budget till after November 2--but the reality is that the budget would be set after January 1 and we have a new Governor.

That would be a win for Arnold, he will not be blamed for the massive deficit that starts at $20 billion for the 2010-11 budget year. He already has $140 billion of deficits as Governor.

So stop looking for an ALERT that the budget has been approved, Arnolds' demand he get his way means the Democrats will work harder for the November election.

Arnolds' legacy? $140 billion in deficits, no budget AB 32 killing jobs and revenues---that is just a few of his accomplishments--yes he did give us Workers Compensation Reform, and tens of billions of tax increases

What do you think is his legacy? Write your thoughts in the comment section of the blog.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎