Canadian Leader Runs to US for Quality Health Care

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Leader Runs to US for Quality Health Care

Pesky Reminder:

"I have talked with friends in Canada and I will tell you there is no one in Canada that I have ever talked to that would change their system for ours. They are on the whole extremely happy with it." (Democrat State Senator Loni Hancock, 1/28/10 Senate Floor Session, 114) Obamacare, SB810 by Leno, all mean the same thing--Canadian heath care, which forces their leaders to come to the United States for serious procedures.

Here is what Senator Aanestad had to say: He wonders why Canadian Premier Danny Williams would choose to undergo heart surgery in the United States, when the universal health care system in Canada is touted as the best in the world? It's further proof that the standard of care in California is the best the world has to offer.

In Canada, private-sector doctors, private hospitals, and private clinics are a growing industry because they offer shorter wait times and greater access to doctors than the countries government-run program. The United States health care already has this feature that would be undercut by the Democrats plan for socialized medicine.

In what also seems to be a growing trend, this week another Canadian government official, Premier Danny Williams, will undergo heart surgery in the United States, not Canada.

We cannot be fooled by Democrats who are attempting to use this flawed argument to push for socialized medicine in California, especially when the costs are so high and the source of funding is merely an illusion. As Governor Schwarzenegger recently noted, Our wallet is empty. Our bank is closed. Our credit is dried up. We cannot afford government-financed, government-run healthcare. The costs are far too high.

If we cannot afford what government already promises, why would we promise even more and risk dismantling a working private sector service most Californians are happy with?

California is quickly moving down the road to failure under the leadership and direction of the Democrats.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎