No announcement yet.

AuH2O/Young Americans for Freedom: Together Again October 17

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AuH2O/Young Americans for Freedom: Together Again October 17

If you have not attended a CPAC conference in Washington you have truly missed a tremendous opportunity. Networking, great speakers, lots of information. The cost of plane fare is expensive.

So, on October 16 and 17th you have the chance to see Western CPAC in Newport Beach, California.--with great speakers like Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty and may more. It also has a very good media seminar on Saturday morning , with among others, CRP Vice Chair Tom Del Beccaro, Lew Uhler, Floyd Brown and my long time friend, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher..

The event ends on Saturday night with a speech by another long time friend of mine, former Congressman Barry Goldwater, Jr. History, insight and vision of the future--that is what you will hear. Click on read more to see the full story of the Goldwater speech by Allen Brandstater. I should note that I worked on the Reagan for Governor campaign in 1966 with Rohrabacher, Brandstater, Shawn Steel and many other "Great Americans".

This is a not to be missed event. To get more information, go here See you in Newport Beach tomorrow and Saturday.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎