No announcement yet.

Obama Appointee Told Raped Student to Use Condoms Next Time

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Appointee Told Raped Student to Use Condoms Next Time

The Obama appointees are sick people, very sick. Barack has appointed self proclaimed communists, people who want to forcibly sterilize men. Then he has attorneys who represented Fidel Castro, to allow the dictator to kidnap a child.

Let us not forget the NEA official that tried to use that agency as a propaganda vehicle, with your tax dollars. Now we have an Obama appointee telling a student that when raped to use a condom.

" In 2000, Mr. Jennings gave a talk to the Iowa chapter of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, an advocacy group that promotes homosexuality in schools. On the tape, Mr. Jennings recollected that he told the student to make sure "to use a condom" when he was with the older man. That he actively encouraged the relationship is reinforced by Mr. Jennings' own description in his 1994 book, "One Teacher in 10." In that account, the teacher boasts how he allayed the student's concerns about the relationship to such a degree that the 15-year-old "left my office with a smile on his face that I would see every time I saw him on the campus for the next two years, until he graduated."

What position did President Obama appoint Kevin Jennings to in his Administration? To be the "safe school czar".

Why does Obama think he can get away with this--a promoter of school rape in charge of safe schools--safe for who, rapists?

When will Glenn Beck start pushing to get rid of this sick man from our government?

I urge everybody to send this to their Congressman, local media, write letters to the editor, send this to bloggers.

Do you want a "Safe Schools Czar" who promotes condoms for potential student rape victims?

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎