No announcement yet.

Assemblywoman Halderman: Business Meets The Legislature

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assemblywoman Halderman: Business Meets The Legislature

Assemblywoman Linda Halderman is also a medical doctor. For years she has been attending CRP conventions and speaking at health care seminars.

"Newly elected Assemblywoman Linda Halderman, M.D., R-Fresno, is a fresh face at the Capitol. As a sole practitioner and cancer surgeon, Halderman said she never anticipated running for political office. But because of the rapidly declining state of health care in California, as well as the entire country, and with the government so heavily invested in health care, Halderman said she didn’t have a choice. “I believe that serving in public office is the most effective way for me to make a difference in the lives of millions of struggling Central Valley businesses and families,” she said."

I know the Assemblywoman--she is a solid thinker and believes in people first, not government first.

The really good news is that she is not a politician; she is someone from the community, not a person who spent years looking for an elected office. Linda is the type of person we need in Sacramento.

More...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎