No announcement yet.

Officer Down

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Down

Please let it be known that a Sacramento Sheriff's deputy, Vu Nguyen, was the victim of a fatal gunshot wound during the pursuit of a suspect in our south sacramento neighborhood. While the details of this have not been released in their entirety yet, what is apparent is that he was investigating some gang members that live in the same area.
    Criminal gang bangers be damned!!!!

Officer Vu Nguyen, age 37, gang crimes unit
    Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 12-20-2007, 10:36 PM.

Comment

I see they have caught this young murderer. I hope he is tried as an adult. Between the gangs and the illegals, Sacramento is NOT a nice place to live. If I could, I would move away. I had no idea how bad the crime was until I moved here.

This killer is 16 years old and old enough to know that murder is wrong. Maybe he thought he would be sent to a juvenile camp and didn't realize he could get life in prison. That's far too good for him. It's too bad he cannot be executed. He doesn't deserve to live.

Comment

Unfortunately we do not know all of the case facts yet,

I could conjure up all kinds of scenarios:

Officer Vu and his partner were unmarked and plain clothes. Eye contact was what initiated the pursuit, and maybe this kid wasn't aware they were cops.

We don't even know which gun killed him yet.

In any case, we lost another trained cop, and more than likely due to the transient nature of this neighborhood. There is so much illegal and illicit activities going on in this area. We don't need it anymore.

Comment

The SAME is true of my hometown of Dallas, TX.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎