No announcement yet.

American Apparel 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Apparel 3

It's in the works, and tentatively scheduled for August 8th at an American Apparel in Los Angeles. Let's get ready. More information to come.

Get the bastards!

Comment

````````````````````````
      Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:25 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Originally posted by sandinator
        I am not sure if this is a good target anymore since ICE cleaned their clock. I think they are probably going to have to straighten up and fly right after that little house cleaning.
        I'm not sure ICE has done that yet. Or did I miss something?

Comment

`````````````````````````````````

Comment

```````````````````````````````

Comment

OK, I see, but this guys a squirmer, and has a history or repeat offenses in other theaters as well. I see a protest there as a solid method of keeping the fire lit there, and to remind people that efforts like the previous protests and after-protest actions work

Comment

`````````````````````````````
                Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:23 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Originally posted by sandinator
                  Well it never hurts to keep an eye on a repeat offender if that is what this company is and does sound that way.
                  I get the feeling that he feels above things like laws and manners. He's goung through a sexual harrassment lawsuit at present, and I have read through some of it. He just tends to slough it off.

Comment

Here it is folks:

Last year, American Apparel littered Los Angeles with posters and flyers with the slogan Legalize L.A. In response to that, a number of concerned patriots staged two protests in front of this company's Hollywood store. Since then American Apparel has been exposed by the liberal media as having 1,800 employers that are working in this country illegally. It is clear to the thinking person that American Apparel's Legalize L.A. campaign is just another self-serving attempt by this company's owner to justify his questionable business practices. In this time in which unemployment is so high, American Apparel must be taken to task for it's hiring of illegal aliens when so many Americans are out of work both nationally, and locally.

Therefore, concerned Americans and brave patriots are invited to join others of the same mind at a protest of the American Apparel store located at:

6922 Hollywood Blvd.
                    Los Angeles, CA 90028

Our protest is scheduled on August 8, 2009 from 11:00 AM to 1 PM.

We are asking that protesters bring signs that emphasize American Apparel's illegal hiring of foriegn nationals. Videos with examples of the types of signs you should bring can be seen here.

There are two parking structures located at:
                    Hollywood & Highland
                    6801 Hollywood Blvd.
                    Los Angeles, CA 90028
                    The parking rates for this location are $2.00 for up to 4 hours with validation from from shops, restaurants, cinemas and nightclubs; $1.00 for every 20 minutes thereafter. Daily maximum $10.00.

and at:
                    7021 Hollywood Blvd.
                    Los Angeles, CA 90028
                    DSW 1st hr free with validation; Longs Drugs 1st hr free with validation. Regular Rates apply after validated period expires or without validation; $2 for 15 minutes; $8 daily maximum

There is limited street parking at no cost.

This protest is public knowledge and counter protesters are expected.

Comment

What happened to this event? Not a word for so long and 8-8 is in just 2 more days.

Comment

Originally posted by Rim05
                        What happened to this event? Not a word for so long and 8-8 is in just 2 more days.
                        rim05 im not sure if ayatollah is able to be involved or help push with this due to a death in his family taking up some time. anyone else know the status of this? i looked up american apparel and there isnt one in sacramento

Comment

I was asking about the one in LA being organized by Pocho. Everyone just forgot about it amid all the fighting. I am sure AG has his hands full. But thanks.

Comment

Rimo it's still on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rim05
                              I was asking about the one in LA being organized by Pocho. Everyone just forgot about it amid all the fighting. I am sure AG has his hands full. But thanks.

I have not forgotten. I am in, IN, IN!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎