Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the American Apparel Protests??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the American Apparel Protests??

American Apparel Accused of Employing Illegal Aliens.

I want to thank those patriots that stood with me in protesting the American Apparel store on Hollywood Blvd a little over a year ago. See what can be done when we stand together?

That article doesn't say anything about a rally.

Comment

```````````````````````````````
      Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:31 PM. Reason: `

Comment

The protests took place a year ago. American Apparel has been reported to ICE numerous times. I wonder if the time has come to hit American Apparel again?

Comment

``````````````````````````````````
          Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:31 PM. Reason: `

Comment

The american apparel protests did what they were meant to do; bring attention to their hiring practices, and their support of illegal immigration. The protests caused after action whereby people called authorities, and collected more evidence to pass to them.
            There's not one close enough to me to hit, so I cannot be much more than a back up on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by PochoPatriot
              The protests took place a year ago. American Apparel has been reported to ICE numerous times. I wonder if the time has come to hit American Apparel again?
              That may be happening, just stay tuned.

Comment

My Opinion: It has!

Comment

PM me, and let's get on it.

Comment

Have any takers on this one yet Pocho?

Comment

I am working on something...details coming.

Comment

It's all in the fine print. Just make sure no one is reading it and it could happen.

Comment

I am working on something...details coming.

Keep me posted. I want in.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                            That may be happening, just stay tuned.
                            Hey, 'kjl' I know you will keep us involved here. It's a good idea. I just was sent a copy of the SOS thread 'Jeanfromfilmore' authored all about her running that SOS event. Maybe even non-SOSers can attend? Can you tell me more? I have locals who are interested in attending and helping out. Will Joe & Chelene be there, too?
                            DISCLAIMER:
                            No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
                            "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
                              Hey, 'kjl' I know you will keep us involved here. It's a good idea. I just was sent a copy of the SOS thread 'Jeanfromfilmore' authored all about her running that SOS event. Maybe even non-SOSers can attend? Can you tell me more? I have locals who are interested in attending and helping out. Will Joe & Chelene be there, too?
                              You can find all the details here.

I am planning on attending, and I am persona non Gratia in SOS circles.

I doubt that Joe will be there. From everything I have heard he is pretty much out.

Don't know and don't care if Nightinhell is going to be there. I do not attend events based on whether she is attends or not. If she does, then great. I do not intend to start anything, nor will I respond if she does. That is not the reason for the protest, rather it is to point out American Apparel's hypocrisy and self-serving attitude in attempting to get an amnesty for foreign nationals illegally residing and employed in this country.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎