Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the American Apparel Protests??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mission is to protest American Apparel so let that be the ONLY focus and it will be a success.

Comment

Originally posted by Rim05
      The mission is to protest American Apparel so let that be the ONLY focus and it will be a success.
      Amen, brother.
      I am sure you will get that message to Chelene since the last event I was able to attend she turned that protest into the 'Chelene Show' with protesters and media. To be forearned, is forarmed as with other GOONS at these events.
      DISCLAIMER:
      No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
      "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
        Amen, brother.
        I am sure you will get that message to Chelene since the last event I was able to attend she turned that protest into the 'Chelene Show' with protesters and media. To be forearned, is forarmed as with other GOONS at these events.
        cowboycode: i think ayatollah asked to restrict the intergroup rivalry issues to the one thread about internet lynching. this thread is mainly for some activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Referee
          cowboycode: i think ayatollah asked to restrict the intergroup rivalry issues to the one thread about internet lynching. this thread is mainly for some activity.
          I'm sorry if you think this was about rivalry with some other club, it wasn't. I was recounting what I knew about and contributing to the American Apparel plans to be careful about GOONS. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing their polite opinions here.
          Last edited by cowboycode; 07-30-2009, 10:47 AM. Reason: errors fixed
          DISCLAIMER:
          No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
          "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎