No announcement yet.

Minute Men Rally in Victorville, CA on 7/11/2009

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liberty belle
    This is Jean from Fillmore! I can tell from the writing style! Totally Jean posts. Come and deny it! HAHAHAHAHAahahah..

Oh, baby you ain't gonna hear a word ANYONE posts around here. You'll have to remove your lips from Chalene's butt first.

ooOOOOooo secret agent man, secret agent man. They're givin' you a number and takin' away your name.......

Today's word is hypocrisy.

Doesn't the irony strike even you? Someone notorious, throughout illegal immigration activist circles in Southern California, for inundating message boards with comments from "multiple parties" and talking endless sh-- about people, accusing another of posting under a different account name.

As the kids nowadays would say, Tony, you're scandalous.

Listen, if this is the new standard for acceptable conduct, I'm going to start lecturing LAPhil about being a sarcastic Jew with an abrasive personality.

Comment

Drop dead, Monkey Boy. Ask the mod if I have the same ISP or shut the hell up.

Little man syndrome.

Comment

And AG? Don't you EVEN say I started this crap this time.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
          It seems that the only group consistantly still making notable progress is Jim GIlchrist's Minuteman Project. Others are still enjoying staying in the mud slinging enuendo business against the clear leader of the movement, Jim G. Their big loss. And those followers are still fighting old tired feuds and huge egos are stuck in activism of the 'glory days' of a few years ago. While the rest of us are pushing forward on the Internet with blogs and articles and participating in local community revolts and rallys.
          Jim gilchrist may be your clear leader, but he's not everyones. Do you actually need to be led?

Comment

This is Jean from Fillmore! I can tell from the writing style! Totally Jean posts. Come and deny it! HAHAHAHAHAahahah..

Oh, baby you ain't gonna hear a word ANYONE posts around here. You'll have to remove your lips from Chalene's butt first.

ooOOOOooo secret agent man, secret agent man. They're givin' you a number and takin' away your name.......
            Are you old enough to post here? Please review the the thread topic and your posts. you are getting way off the subject and using this thread to conduct a war with other posters.

Comment

And AG? Don't you EVEN say I started this crap this time.

Well, at the risk of pointlessly stating the self evident, your crap starts the minute you log in. Being hostile is about 95% of your raison detre when posting under one of your multiple identities.

By the way, I'm not impressed that your girlfriend allows you to use her computer.

Y'know Tony, there was a time when you actually cared about illegal immigration rather than circle jerking with yourself and fuming about perceived mistreatment.

And insofar as your remarks about my stature are concerned, tread very carefully. At the first opportunity that arises, I may elect to punch you right in the shin.

Now you'll excuse me, I have to scamper off down the yellow brick road to ensure that no one tries to make off with my Lucky Charms.

AG, I'll pay you the same courtesy I used to extend to Oldpreach after I would repeatedly let Kathy58 or someone else have it on the message board. I will suspend myself and spare you the obligation. See you guys next Monday.
              Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 07-20-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Drop dead, Monkey Boy. Ask the mod if I have the same ISP or shut the hell up.

Little man syndrome.

I already mentioned we didn't share IP addresses here. Now please consider acting a little more adult like here.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
                  AG, I'll pay you the same courtesy I used to pay Oldpreach after I would repeatedly let Kathy58 or someone else have it on the message board. I will suspend myself and spare you the obligation. See you guys next Monday.
                  We don't suspend anyone here. We move them to purgatory, but you're not the one that's in danger of that.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                    Jim gilchrist may be your clear leader, but he's not everyones. Do you actually need to be led?
                    AG, Please show me that I used those specific words to make my point. Quote me. You can't.
                    Your are badly paraphrasing me and putting your own spin on it. I trust other readers here have better english reading comprehension.
                    Who's reading into printed facts? Not I.

Additionally I said this too.."While the rest of us (me) are pushing forward on the Internet with blogs and articles and participating in local community revolts and rallys."

I said this elsewhere and bears repeating here...(Hey Adms, where are you? You can clear this up by doing a IP search on the posts in question. It's a no-brainer, if you wish to stop this matter. I am sure everyone would like Adms to look into who's posting from what IP addresses ASAP. To not to do that, only keeps the crap going when you can easily remedy the question.)
                    Last edited by cowboycode; 07-21-2009, 09:45 AM. Reason: additonal topic matters
                    DISCLAIMER:
                    No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
                    "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
                      Well, at the risk of pointlessly stating the self evident, your crap starts the minute you log in. Being hostile is about 95% of your raison detre when posting under one of your multiple identities.

By the way, I'm not impressed that your girlfriend allows you to use her computer.

Y'know Tony, there was a time when you actually cared about illegal immigration rather than circle jerking with yourself and fuming about perceived mistreatment.

And insofar as your remarks about my stature are concerned, tread very carefully. At the first opportunity that arises, I may elect to punch you right in the shin.

Now you'll excuse me, I have to scamper off down the yellow brick road to ensure that no one tries to make off with my Lucky Charms.

AG, I'll pay you the same courtesy I used to extend to Oldpreach after I would repeatedly let Kathy58 or someone else have it on the message board. I will suspend myself and spare you the obligation. See you guys next Monday.
                      Whatever, Monkey Boy. You win. I'm Tony. You got me. K? I can post from two isp's at the same time. I can soar thru the air the speed of lightening. You are absolutely correct. You are the winner!

Could we move on to what a schmuck jackass you were to pee on him whilst Dennis the Homophobe was running around screaming he was gay on the NMI forum now? Let's move on to the juice, ok counselor? Or is the guilt so overwhelming that you'll have to sidetrack again?

Kathy 58 is the ONLY intelligent human being left on SOS. What a surprise. You didn't get along with her. Perhaps she's Tony..... that's the only reasonable response for someone not agreeing with every word you utter.

Comment

congrats to you Liberty Belle. you are the first to make it to purgatory for using the forum solely as a tool of personal war with another poster.
                        1 week in purgatory for you beginning now. while we tolerate the reasonable discourse between registered users we dont let it become their primary use of it

Comment

I can't help but to think out loud and wonder on this matter...
                          How come BOTH members weren't sent there? Why not 'derailamensty' too? He was much of this as the other member? Some are getting special treatment?
                          Just curious....I hope offering an opinion here is ok.

*ADDITION: It seems that Liberty Belle was defending herself here again from other personal attacks on her as she did on other threads started by the same harrassing others forum members. Why are the attackers allowed to do this and not be punished as the victim here is being singled out? I'm just asking...

Originally posted by Referee
                          congrats to you Liberty Belle. you are the first to make it to purgatory for using the forum solely as a tool of personal war with another poster.
                          1 week in purgatory for you beginning now. while we tolerate the reasonable discourse between registered users we dont let it become their primary use of it
                          Last edited by cowboycode; 07-23-2009, 11:00 AM.
                          DISCLAIMER:
                          No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
                          "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

*ADDITION: It seems that Liberty Belle was defending herself here again from other personal attacks on her as she did on other threads started by the same harrassing others forum members. Why are the attackers allowed to do this and not be punished as the victim here is being singled out? I'm just asking...
                            the first post liberty belle made on this forum was one aimed at derail amnesty. from there on liberty belles posts have been mainly aimed at personal sparring with other posters. it is the overall behavior i concentrated on. not just individual posts.
                            stop using this thread to discuss this issue. use the moderators section or the liberty belle thread from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                              No, I do my part, like many. Corrupt leaders need to be rooted out by their apathetic org membership. This has been going on for years due to activists being apathetic. They should look inwardly to their club's bad leadership and inside themselves to clear up these matters. They can and do look outward to clear up cummunity, state, and federal corrupt matters, but until grassroots orgs membership clean up their record and actions...any progress will be overlooked andnothing will build.

Rant follows directed at no one here:
                              I am just tired of the hijackers of this movement like M. Stuart and those others criticizing the very person who first helped bring national awareness to immigration issue (not over looking G. Spencer, Gillchrist's friend and ally). Gilchrist's idea's are the reason you have an organization and despite the fact that they haven't seen others (M. Stuart and those others) appear on national radio or TV in God knows how long others (M. Stuart and those others) keep talking crap.
                              If you spent your money on candidates instead of your own personal living expenses then maybe we would have put more conservative men and women in Congress because you're not so important and influential. Jim Gilchrist is reason we all became involved, he has served his country with honor and has been a thorn in the side of Reconquistas for years. And as Mr. Gilchrist goes on his 4,000 interview show, I would like William ALIPAC Gheen and Chelene's Souther Californian Coalition to send us a list of accomplishments they have achieved.
                              Liberty Belle DISCLAIMER:
                              No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here
                              DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Rant follows directed at no one here:
                                I am just tired of the hijackers of this movement
                                I'm tired of the word "hijackers", how can you hijack a movement that the main focus is of agreement? It seems there may have been a probe to "hijack" an account, a position, a spotlight etc. but the focus of direction was the same.

Jim Gilchrist is reason we all became involved,
                                Mayday woke me up, not Gilchrist, so I'll credit the illegals for any of my efforts of involvement. Besides didn't Coe co-sponsor prop 187 well over a decade ago? Back then no one knew of a "Jim Gilchrist". There was a border police initiative by Ray Haynes put into place in 2005 - John and Ken fueled the anti-illegal immigration issue (Driver license for illegals) back during the Gray Davis recall efforts in 2002/2003)- that was long before Gilchrist too.
                                Movements, initiatives and petitions started long before MMP was even a thought. The Sensenbrenner bill sparked the massive mayday protest that caused a national firestorm on this issue... this event helped MMP and any other "movement" to respond to illegal immigration.

There have been people that have simply taken different directions to bring attention to this issue. Some by being more vocal, some by producing initiatives and petitions, and some by starting blogs and protests.

They all tried to do something, just taking different avenues...

So what's the big woop-dee-doo? Who cares who's at the top? Sadly some of those "at the top" have destroyed the foundation.
                                Last edited by BluHaven; 07-24-2009, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎