No announcement yet.

Local Activist Speaks Out Against US Loan Auditors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lender Paid Mortgage Insurance

I had 20 percent down on the home so I didn't have to pay the mortgage insurance. The trick was the lender takes out it's own policy causing you to pay a higher interest rate. They are required to send you written notice prior to loan closing informing you that you are taking out a high risk loan and that they are taking out a policy. Of course your never informed. So since the lender already knows your income was fraud, your in a loan designed to fail, and you were never going to get that modification unless the lender wanted free bailout money and is allowed to collect approx. $1,500 per modification. Bu upon agreeing to that mod. you'll sign a letter releasing the rights to sue. But your going to eventually default again and they're still going to collect. They win.

Refer to Tittle 12 Chapter 49 HOMEOWNERS PROTECTION

4905: Disclosure requirements for lender paid mortgage insurance

the term “lender paid mortgage insurance” means private mortgage insurance that is required in connection with a residential mortgage transaction, payments for which are made by a person other than the borrower.

Oak town 1,

Maybe this website can help. http://timothymccandless.wordpress.c...e-law-collide/

Comment

Wow....
      the deck is stacked
      The house is crooked
      No lawman to complain to...

Comment

Oh yes I can prove what a screw up job the personal injury attorney did for a mortgage fraud case. Today I spoke to a UD attorney and he said I should go after my previous attorney. He would not have enough time to file a motion. I spoke to my bk attorney since I was force to file do to prevent the previous evection notice in May. Tomorrow on 8/5 my husband is going to file ch 13 this will force gmac to do something of course this will prevent the sheriff from paying us a visit.

By doing this I will be able to get my case ready for legal malpractice case against my former attorney. I plan on going to the ud court and getting as much info against him and trying to reach his 4 other victims and counting for the so called civil cases he filed. lol
        Last edited by oaktown1; 08-04-2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
          I had 20 percent down on the home so I didn't have to pay the mortgage insurance. The trick was the lender takes out it's own policy causing you to pay a higher interest rate. They are required to send you written notice prior to loan closing informing you that you are taking out a high risk loan and that they are taking out a policy. Of course your never informed. So since the lender already knows your income was fraud, your in a loan designed to fail, and you were never going to get that modification unless the lender wanted free bailout money and is allowed to collect approx. $1,500 per modification. Bu upon agreeing to that mod. you'll sign a letter releasing the rights to sue. But your going to eventually default again and they're still going to collect. They win.

Refer to Tittle 12 Chapter 49 HOMEOWNERS PROTECTION

4905: Disclosure requirements for lender paid mortgage insurance

the term “lender paid mortgage insurance” means private mortgage insurance that is required in connection with a residential mortgage transaction, payments for which are made by a person other than the borrower.

Oak town 1,

Maybe this website can help. http://timothymccandless.wordpress.c...e-law-collide/
          Steve, the website was a good source of info. for me, now with the bk 13, I will be able to prove without a doubt, the fact that mers and gmac did not have legal right to the property. Also the servicer at the time can't foreclose in the same month, they claim to own the property.

Thanks again,

oaktown1

Comment

This may be very applicable to this thread:

DA expands Real Estate Fraud Unit

Comment

Timothy O Connor appears to be backing out of cases involving loan companies en-masse. From todays court records:

Item 18 2010-00073308-CU-FR
              Odilon Conejo vs. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
              Nature of Proceeding:
              Filed By:
              Motion to Withdraw as Counsel
              O'Connor, Timothy J.
              Appearance required.

Item 19 2010-00073315-CU-FR
              Linda Lambert Graves vs. Bac Home Loan Servicing
              Nature of Proceeding:
              Filed By:
              O'Connor, Timothy J.
              This matter is dropped from calendar

Item 22 2010-00074151-CU-FR
              Maria Carla D. Keh vs. Bank of America Home Loans
              Nature of Proceeding:
              Filed By:
              O'Connor, Timothy J.
              The Motion to Be Relieved as Counsel of Record is unopposed and is GRANTED.
              Counsel has failed to include notice of the tentative ruling system in the notice of
              motion in compliance with C.R.C., Rule 3.1308 and Local Rule 3.04(D). Counsel shall
              make himself available for a telephonic appearance for oral argument, should his
              clients fail to give proper notice.
              The Court will sign the order submitted.

Item 23 2010-00076422-CU-FR
              Oscar Byrd vs. Indymac Mortgage Services a division of Onewe
              Nature of Proceeding:
              Filed By:
              O'Connor, Timothy J.
              The Motion to Be Relieved as Counsel of Record is unopposed and is GRANTED.
              Counsel has failed to include notice of the tentative ruling system in the notice of
              motion in compliance with C.R.C., Rule 3.1308 and Local Rule 3.04(D). Counsel shall
              make himself available for a telephonic appearance for oral argument, should his
              clients fail to give proper notice.
              The Court will sign the order submitted.

2010-00073653-CU-FR
              THOMAS P. TRAVIS VS. BAC HOME LOANS SERVICING, ET AL
              Nature of Proceeding:
              Filed By:
              O'Connor, Timothy J.
              The motion to withdraw as counsel of record is UNOPPOSED and is GRANTED.
              The Court will sign the proposed order which was submitted with the moving papers.

2010-00076533-CU-FR
              ALFONSO HERRERA VS. AMERICA'S SERVICING COMPANY
              Nature of Proceeding:
              Filed By:
              O'Connor, Timothy J.
              The Court will sign the proposed order which was submitted with the moving papers.
              Moving counsel is admonished because the notice of motion does not provide the
              correct address for Dept. 54. Moving counsel is directed to contact his/her client
              forthwith and advise client of the correct address for Dept. 54. If moving counsel is
              unable to contact client prior to hearing, moving counsel is ordered to appear at the
              hearing in person or by telephone.

Item 19 2010-00076823-CU-FR
              JOSE HERRERA VS. BAC HOME LOANS SERVICING, ET AL
              Nature of Proceeding:
              Filed By:
              O'Connor, Timothy J.
              correct address for Dept. 54. Moving counsel is directed to contact his/her client
              forthwith and advise client of the correct address for Dept. 54. If moving counsel is
              unable to contact client prior to hearing, moving counsel is ordered to appear at the

2010-00079817-CU-FR
              FRANK ARREDONDO VS. BANK OF AMERICA HOME LOANS
              Nature of Proceeding:
              Filed By:
              O'Connor, Timothy J.

Comment

USLA is still refusing to refund my money!!

Today I left a voice message for Gabe Thomas requesting my loan docs. At 05:00 I received a call back from Jeff Pulvino. He was concern that I was going to go pro bono in Federal court. I told Jeff my bk attorney was going to battle the bank for me. Which is more then USLA ever did for me. Other then just ripping us off. Jeff tried to tell me that we hired Jonathan Stein. I told Jeff no he was assigned to us by USLA. Jonathan's name appears on the US LOAN Auditors "Borrowers Signature Authorization" as in providing the Legal side of their scam buisness. All of the lawsuits look the same. This left Jeff speechless, he could not get out of this one. Then Jeff tells me he's not going to refund our money because in his silly mind they did what they were supposed to do. Which again was nothing except take our money. So today I filed a formal complaint with the bbb and will also follow up with the state bar. By the way Jeff I save everything. Jeff told me I should be going after Jonathan Stein. No Jeff you are wrong we did not pay Jonathan Stein a 1,000.00 a month we paid your stupid company. I was able to prevent someone else from getting ripped off by them. By telling them my sad story.

Comment

Oaktown,

I think you saw what it takes to get their attention. Until then, I think you can expect the resistance to continue

Comment

Johnathan Stein

I called Johnathan Stein as soon as his named appeared on Complaints board (page 24). He said he could only tell me he use to have interaction with USLA but no longer. I filed with the DA, the AG, and then the BBB. Heck, I didn't know which state department was handling this. So, I covered all the bases. I'm surprised they wont provide the refunds. They knew they were not to collect upfront fees.

Comment

• The poster named "wantmy$back" got most of her $ back from USLA

Through a small claims action, she met their rep Whaley in the hallway and agreed on sum that was around 2/3 of her losses to them. She said she got a check the next day.

Keep fighting out their kids.

Comment

• We have 2 hearings for the bk 13 the 1st one is 8/31/10 gmac is trying to have the automatic stay removed. They 2nd one is 9/2/10 or 9/15/10 currently there are 2 bk cases right now. One of them is the meeting with the trustee and creditors. I went to a title company that had the same name then the previous one, I guess the previous employee’s are in jail, for their part. I was able to get the “Property History” for the house and it shows gmac in fact never did assigned the loan to them from greenpoint or indymac bank in 2006 and nothing else until 10/9/09 when gmac stole my property

Comment

• You have my sympathies over the Chp 13 Oaktown. I've been there. I ran a search last night, and on monday...that's one day mind you, over 700 BK's were filed in the eastern district court. Think we have a problem yet?
                          I'm not surprised that you're finding incomplete transactions that have been offered as the real deal to judges, and even less surprised that judges are accepting it, even though there are challenges. That's the way it seems to work now in the new banana republic we are sliding into. Keep fighting for your rights Oaktown. No one else will do it for you

Comment

• Original Docs.

oaktown,

Did you ever send a letter to the lender originator or servicer demanding all original mortgage signed documents? I've read this makes them quiet real quick.

Comment

• I will call them tomorrow.

Thanks Steve I will give gmac a call and request the orginial docs and see what happens.

Comment

• I found the trust fund where my loan went.

Greenpoint mortgage funding trust Issuing Entity
                                mortgage pass through certificates series 2006-AR4

Master Servicer Aurora Loan Services
                                They didn't have it, when I spoke to them on 8/19/10

Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc didn't they file bk? Oh that's right they did.

Greenpoint had .98% of the toxic loans
                                GMAC had 1.02% of the toxic loans, on 9/06 a certain % of the loans were turned over to gmac from greenpoint.

See gmac knew all along what they were getting involved with!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎