Clear All

• Protest Mexican Hate For America

When:

Sunday, February 24th 2008 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm

Where:

SUTTER'S FORT

L STREET BETWEEN 27TH AND 28TH

SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA

Every year, the mexican consulate presents a new, current version of the mexican flag to Sutters Fort, and that flag flies year round on a flagpole inside the fort. Americans are tired of seeing mexican flags being waved on American soil, and it is especially insulting that this is taking place in a historic fort that became American when mexico surrendered the territory by signing the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. United States citizens and soldiers lost lives, limbs, and spilled blood for this territory, and they did not carry the mexican flag with them into battle as they did so. Each year, more and more mexican citizens violate the treaty and cross the border into the US illegally. Every year, more and more mexican citizens raise mexican flags on American soil, display signs declaring the southwest as belonging to mexico, and make hateful statements and threats against American citizens. Mexican hate groups such as National Council of La Raza (NCLR) and (MECHA) Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán have been organizing mexican influence in America and encouraging sedition and separatism.

It is time for American citizens to re-assert their right to a Sovereign US nation, and stand in opposition to mexico's continuing threats, claims, and incursions. Stand with us while we educate Americans about the threats facing our state and our nation from our southern border. Stand for our National sovereignty, flag, and territorial boundary rights.

Bring:

American and California flags

Photos of mexican claims on the southwest

Photos of mexican's hate for Americans

Fliers of the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

Evidence of mexican incursions into America

Fliers with hateful statements made by NCLR MECHA

I'm there, God willing.

Im pretty sure Bonfire is on board too.
    Enjoy Freedom? Get off your ass and do something to preserve it then.

Calguns.net OpenCarry.org
    ronpaul2008.com
    constitutionparty.com

Comment

I'll be there hopefully bringing friends.

Mushroom

Comment

I will be there. I have contacted Steve G. of NorCal Minutemen and they are coming too. I have also contacted East Bay Minutemen.
        Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

Hey Dawes!

glad you can come. We'll need a history rep there, so brush up and bring reference.

Comment

The park service bends over to help

Pro American citizens arrive with a flag of their own

Comment

The billboard delivers our message

Onlookers gawk at our message board

Comment

I think my favorite part was when the park rangers were trying to persuade us that depicting 1839 Sutters Fort required a current Mexican Flag.

The blondie even tried to tell me that they would use a period Mexican Tricolor if they could find one. I made one phone call to a flag supplier and was told if they couldnt order one they would make one for me. Phhhbbbt!

I also noticed that both rangers had sidearms.

Perhaps I should have asked why it was necessary for them to be armed when California State parks are "Weapons Free Zones". We all know 'gun free zones' are much safer when we tell victims- er- citizens to disarm. That's another subject...
                Enjoy Freedom? Get off your ass and do something to preserve it then.

Calguns.net OpenCarry.org
                ronpaul2008.com
                constitutionparty.com

Comment

That Pro-American citizen is a True Blue American Patriot 100% Red White & Blue
                  Thas' me showing our colors
                  It was good to see everyone again we have to keep meeting like this
                  "Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life".
                  -John F. Kennedy

http://saveourstate.org/index.php
                  http://borderhawks.org
                  http://www.myspace.com/159058048

Comment

Originally posted by CitaDeL
                    I also noticed that both rangers had sidearms.

Perhaps I should have asked why it was necessary for them to be armed when California State parks are "Weapons Free Zones". We all know 'gun free zones' are much safer when we tell victims- er- citizens to disarm. That's another subject...
                    Excellent point CitaDel
                    I noticed they were armed. Ummmm and just which side would they have taken had the protest gone bad with the opposition becoming violent? Lynwood protest deje vu? You know they would claim to be protecting Sutters Fort artifacts
                    "Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life".
                    -John F. Kennedy

http://saveourstate.org/index.php
                    http://borderhawks.org
                    http://www.myspace.com/159058048

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡